Got my learners permit!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, Just wanted to share that I got my learners permit yesterday. I waited 16 years for this lol. My first time out driving, I had to paralell park, abd my mom is yelling saying I can't do it, I threw it in reverse and BAM, first shot I parked it perfectly, even my nervous mom said she was proud of me lol. Also, its A LOT scarier driving then I thought it would be, theres A LOT of idiots out there behind the wheel.

Amen to that Lessen! I'll go around before I go through PA now! Tear it up Austin! Congratz!

Sweet dude I remember when I went to get mine like it was yesterday I was a nervous wreck. What dmv did you go to?

Congrats, practice a lot and make sure you are a great driver before you get your license. Once you get the license insurance goes WAAAAAAAAY up.

Sweet dude I remember when I went to get mine like it was yesterday I was a nervous wreck. What dmv did you go to?

Thanks everyone lol..I went to the Selinsgrove/Sunbury DMV.

Gratz man. Let the fun begin! You do know when you crash a 1:1 it hurts more right? ;-)

Oh yeah lol I know it hurts more than crashing an RC. But at least we have insurance on our 1:1's.

congrats! but, 16 years? really? is that the law? i was in drivers ed at 14 and pickup up my license the day i turned 15, wich was late enough in life lol.

Yeah its 16 years old to get permit, then you have to have the permit for 6 months before you can take your drivers test to get the license, at least in PA. I'm not sure about other states though.

O thought you might of came down this way? Was going to say we could of hooked up and bashed a lil maybe in a few months when you get your lice!

I get my license January 22nd, we can deffinatly bash after that

Right on.. Congrats. Just pay attention and you'll be fine.. I see so many kids these days just blast'n music and 8 kids pilled in the car all drinking .. Have a good time but watch out for the idiots...

Damn! Glad I'm going through PA before ya bums get your license! Since I don't get out much, probably won't be through there again. :p:

JK Congrats to both of ya. Be careful out there.

i remember the 1st day i drove.... wow was i scared... my heart was pumping so fast when i stoped i thought i was going to have a heart attack or something

congrats man
stay safe :)

Also, remember not to text and drive!!

Back