Got my '63 Vette

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either way you can't lose. Here is a pic of the 1:1 that I'm going to use as the scheme for my new VTA:

2Q==
2Q==
lg.jpg

It's going to be almost as much fun as your 'Vette paint job.

Last edited:
The 'Vette body will be strictly for display, unlike all my others.:p: I'm not going to bash with something that beautiful.

This is where she'll sit, on the RS4 Pro 2. The Saleen S7R steps down to the beater bod.

s7c.jpg

Yep, AMC Javelin. There aren't too many people racing them in the VTA class here. Most are running Camaros or Mustangs. I wanted to run something a bit different with an actual Trans Am paint job.

Well, I don't have the room for the hermetically-sealed display cases that you have, so I have to do something with them.

That blue is, wait for it, STUNNING! Seriously though, I love that shade of blue.

^^LOL, you really do hate that word, don't you?

Yep, AMC Javelin. There aren't too many people racing them in the VTA class here. Most are running Camaros or Mustangs. I wanted to run something a bit different with an actual Trans Am paint job.

Very cool, you don't see many of those around, even in the RC world.

Well, I don't have the room for the hermetically-sealed display cases that you have, so I have to do something with them.

I find a generous coating of dust and dirt protects my RC collection very well.

Wax adds weight and weight is the enemy of racers.

I was talking about racing... It's an AWESOME thing to do with RC vehicles.

I would say dark blue as well..... maybe with silver racing stripes over the top..... naw that is too Chevelle.

Back