Got Me a Rock Crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImBroken said:
I noticed this myself, & couldn't get a grasp of what was preventing it from articulating.. After talking with NC, & seeing your post, I have a better understanding.. Any pics of your setup, so I can see what you did?

This will make the difference. It will make the truck sit up straight and keep the tires away from the cants during articulation. My truck went from around 50 degrees to a full 90 degrees of articulation. I'll try to get pics later.

http://www.inetrc.com/shopping/html...01&CategoryID=2&SubCatID=2&ContinueSubCatID=2

There is a video of that chassis on rcpics..

Well I broke down and picked one up
New Era Tube Chassis and other components

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

Dam bruce that is sweeeet...I have put mine on hold Intill I get my house in order..Remodling sucks..
house.jpg

Last edited:
ZANDOR said:
Dam bruce that is sweeeet...I have put mine on hold Intill I get my house in order..Remodling sucks..
house.jpg
Zandor AKA Honey Doo lol nice project you got going there!

RushRC said:
Zandor AKA Honey Doo lol nice project you got going there!

The big thing is the hard wood floors going in next friday

RushRC said:
Well I broke down and picked one up
New Era Tube Chassis and other components

DSC00007.JPG

Damn... I dont know how I missed that.. That looks great Bruce. Will you be running a skin, or just bones?? lol Nice truck man..
Give us a rundown of the goodies you've installed.. :cheers:

It is all New Era with the Aluminum arms, front bumper, servo mount, cage, canteliver system, piggyback shocks, maximizer beadlocks, will be running 55t and a evx with lipo batteries. Std Super Clodbuster axels and what not
Thanks for the compliments
Oh, I will be running a Proline Rock Pleazer Body and may also install som Carbon Fiber panels on the tube chassis

Dont do it! Not the rock pleaser! That is the ugliest get around the Jeep trademark, poser wannabe body I have ever seen. That thing is a butt ugly attempted rip off! Go with a Rubicon, or CJ8, but not the rock poser! :puke:

NCNitro said:
Dont do it! Not the rock pleaser! That is the ugliest get around the Jeep trademark, poser wannabe body I have ever seen. That thing is a butt ugly attempted rip off! Go with a Rubicon, or CJ8, but not the rock poser! :puke:

Well said!

OH GOD! I just looked at that body....F'ing yuck......I have to agree w/ NC and SMaxxin on that choice...sorry...hope this doesn't harm any deal we might make..LOL......

Back