Got me a Buggy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her today and it is sweeeet. I like how it came with glow plug ignitor, fuel bottle and 2 glow plugs. Now I can't wait to run it.

Sounds pretty sweet mayhem. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MINE! Let me know how you get it to start up the first time? Also i would love to see some pictures if thats possible. :)

Mayhem was banned because He was acting up and cursing at everyone.

I just actually realized that this has a pull start and the discription on the site says not included

Mayhem, glad to see you got your new rig, enjoy they are a blast. Oh and knock off all that name calling before they ban you again. You should have done it in red, that would get people thinking.

Just to let everyone know that Donald at Donald-Hobbies has lowered his price yet agian to 389 with free shipping

Mayhem did you go off the deep end and get your self banned again

Enjoy the buggy man there great fun to run

Did you tell your mother about it yet??

Mayhem I don't think that it will have a pullstart. When they first came out a few of them had the pullstart, but they do not use the p/s anymore. Have fun with it, its a great ride.

I must of got VS.1 B/C this is obvious theres a pull start

Well I do believe that my Vantage CF pipe is on its way.

Here are some pics!
vantage1.jpg

vantage2.jpg

vantage3.jpg

Looks great man! Enjoy it love the looks of the pipe - Sets it off

I'm gonna do the diff first. And the snow is melting.

Back