Good radio system

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroRC4Life

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does it matter what kind of radio system i would use if i got a crawler or will all of them work fine with crawlers cuz pretty soon I'm gonna start a build on one...

AM's glitch really bad in crawlers. If you ever plan on running dig you will want a 3 position switch. Adjustable endpoints is a really good idea since you put the steering under alot of pressure and use on a crawler. I would recomend a DX3r or even a dx3. Plus with them you can just ad a rx to all your other rigs and use the same radio.

ok thanx i didnt know if you had to use a special crawler radio

X2 on the 2.4ghz radio. The DX3R is by far the most popular radio out the on the crawler scene, but I also see alot of guys running twin stick Futaba radios as well, but that is mostly guys running MOA (motor on axle) rigs with dual ESC's.

I got say there is only one radio and it is the Futaba 4Pk, the DX3R is nice as well. If your lucky you can pick up a DX3 which is a great radio.

I see dx3's on the bay with rx's go for around $100 alot, thats a good deal, I liked my dx3 alot but the 3r is easier to program and adjust imo.