global warming??????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
what happened to global warming?????????

Here in ny 2 days ago it was 28 below zero and today temps got around 50

Right now it's 11 degrees here in sunny Tennessee. Zero in a few more hours. It's SOOOOoooooooo cold out.....
How cold is it?

It's so cold out I'm almost getting homesick.

It's going to drop to -7 in Bridgeport, WV.

It was 48deg at midnight, it's 7 right now, and supposed to be -8 by morning. Just got home, and built a nice big fire in the wood stove to conserve propane for the furnace. I'm gonna complain about it like it's the next ice age simply because I hate this crap. But, in all reality, I have friends that deal with much worse all winter long, and actually enjoy it since their hobbies revolve around winter weather.

It was a balmy -46 degrees Celsius yesterday morning, so I turned the thermostat in the house to almost 20.

-24 in Southern Ontario, with 35kmh wind and we've been getting dumped on the last 2 days. Its made driving hell, snow drifts in the road, complete white outs with zero visibility.
I had a client out on the main county highway that connects my town with the next main town, my previous client was in the next town over. So at 8 I left that town for my last client of the night the one that lives on the highway halfway to my house. The highway wasn't closed when I left for his appointment. Well in that hour I was at his house they closed the highway, I was wondering why no one was on it. When I got to my town the police had it blocked and was wondering how I got on it, and we're asking me how I was driving on it. I told them very slowly, and there's no cars so I was driving around the big snow drifts.

Needless to say they were pretty surprised.

FrozenGore_zps77c18111.jpg

Back