Sold / Found FS: Nitro TC3, Novarossi, Lynx 3D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
01.JPG

I have for sale my pride and joy, it's a Team Associated Nitro TC3 Team Kit Version 1. I'm selling the car so i can buy Koni Struts for the REAL car.

See pictures and description below. Asking Price is $520 Shipped OBO I accept Paypal and Money Orders

======================================================

03.JPG

02.JPG

04.JPG

Hop-ups include:
Golden Horizon Chassis
Factory Team Dual Champer Rear Exhaust
Factory Team Graphite Radio Tray
Factory Team Rear Sway Bar
Factory Team Carbon Kit
Factory Team Light Weight One-way Hub
Factory Team Titanium Pivot Balls (uninstalled, 7 total one broke)
Factory Team Blue Alum. Center Bulkhead
Blue Aluminum Anodized Shock End Caps (uninstalled)
Foam Tires

The hop-up list is what I can visually see. I did buy the car new, but I stopped upgrading the a few years ago and can't remember if there's anything i missed.

11.JPG

Electronics:
Lynx 3D Computer Radio (3 channel)
Futaba FP-314B Servo (throttle)
Cirrus CS-71std. (steering)
KO Propo FSA-1 Failsafe
Venom Speed Meter

Only things wrong with the radio is with the part the antenna screws onto, it stripped out for some reason. Also, the little thing that makes it so you can turn the steering wheel past a certain point has broken off, but it's only on one direction. Both things are very minor, and most people would never notice it to begin with Other than that, it's in good condition.

The servos are admittedly generic servos. Whatever was laying around the house, that's what I put in the car. The Failsafe is supposed to be one of the best on the market. The Venom Speed Meter was one of the first production. The install pictures on Venom's website were the ones of my car, so I probably was one of the first to install a VSM in a ntc3.

12.JPG

Engine:
Novarossi NS12S3 (1.52hp)
Motorsaver Airfilter

The engine does not have huge top end power. It's much at home in the low-mid range. It can rev comfortably to about 32,000-33,000 rpm's, anything past that and it'll start to overheat. As a result, I would recommend keeping the car on a short track where you wouldn't break more than about 52mph. The engine can rev higher, up to 36,000ish, but it would have to be tuned differently compared to racing conditions, and temperatures would be a bit higher.

Because the engine is a race engine, it does tend to be a bit more sensitive to tuning, I would not recommend, nor will I sell the car to a novice tuner. The engine does need to be idled up to 150-160 degrees before operating or tuning. Normal operating temperature is in the 200-220 degree range.

The engine has about 2 gallons of fuel in total. I had OS Rocket pinch the sleeve, and it's had about a half gallon since. Compression is good.

05.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

Bodies:
Protoform Honda Accord 2-Door
HPI BMW M3 w/LED headlights
HPI Toyota Supra

The Honda body is in great condition. The front end has one crack and a few tiny scuff marks, while one wheel well has a crack.

The BMW body was the first body I used on the car, so it's pretty scratched up, it's still good, but it's seen abuse. The rear spoiler broke off awhile ago, and the car was undriveable without the downforce, so i did some ghetto fabulous repair. The body comes with some LED lights which are great for driving at night.

The Supra body is also not in the best of shape at least by my standards. But it is a good basher body especially in less prepared parking lots.

10.JPG

20.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

Miscellaneous:
OFNA Starter Box with upgraded Team Orion 15T motors
BIG bag of parts.

The OFNA Starter box has had it's motors upgraded to Team Orion 15T Mod motors. It can turn over the novarossi with ease provided the 12V battery is fully charger. I will provide a 12 wall charger with the starter box.

I have a bunch of parts for the car. Mainly a-arms, diff housings, chassis braces, a bunch of carbon parts including a carbon radio tray, couple fuel tanks, side exhaust header and both high-rpm and stock pipe. I also have the stock chassis, but it admittedly is pretty scratched up, and shows evidence of me dremeling screws out. Although it still works and is not bent up or anything.

Asking Price is $520 Shipped OBO I accept Paypal and Money Orders

Last edited:
Can you sell me some of them parts? like the stock exhaust, clutch bell, carry handle ect???

You'd have to wait awhile to see if I can sell the car because honestly, i'm not trying to have someone think they're buying the car with all the parts in the picture, then find out some was not with the car when they received it.

Kwong- If & when u decide to part it out, please let me know.

You know I am interested in parts when you are ready.!!!

What I'm interested in is the Engine & Radio.

I'll keep you guys updated on any progress selling it. There's one local person who's interested in it, but i'm not sure what kind of time frame he has for getting the money.

Jon2, just so I know, aside from possibly the graphite radio tray, anything else you'd be interested in?

I would want the Rear exhaust and header, the Thread shocks and aluminum caps. Let me know! Thanks Kwong.

Bump...$520 shipped

Wow this is a awesome deal, too bad I'm broke. Free bump and good luck kwong.

come one, someone buy the car!!!! :(

Bump for what I think is a good deal. Wish I had the cash.

Price drop, $375 Shipped.

Man guys, this's a good deal, WTF?

Trying to by a house. Wish I could!

No worries, i'll probably put it up on eBay this weekend if I don't sell it.

Would you entertain any trades?

Unfortunately, no, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back