Sold / Found FS: Nikon 8 Megapixel Camera

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know this is non R/C but I also know that everyone likes to take pictures plus I have good feedback on here.

Camera Purchased June 2005. I am selling my Nikon Coolpix 8700 for FIRM Price at $450 SHIPPED to US states only. No Trades no Price reduction. I need the cash for baby due in a couple months.
The camera is in excellent condition. No scratches, no lens damage.
Samples of photos taken with camera can be found off of my website so here is the directory for the photo samples http://picsmedia.com/PicsMedia/etown/photos/

I accept Paypal for payment only
If interested, please post here or send me an email to [email protected]

Camera includes:
Nikon Coolpix 8700 8-Megapixel Prosumer Digital Camera
2 Year MACK Warranty
USB cable
Standard EN-EL1 battery
Lens Cap
Instruction Manual
Camera Strap
Standard Battery Charger MH-53

Xtras Included:
Spare EN-EL1 battery
Nikon MB-E5700 Vertical Grip/Battery Holder (holds 8 AA batterys and can shoot holding camera vertical)
Dust blower with brush
Nikon HN-CP11 Lens Hood/Filter Adapter
A/C wall power supply
Tamrac Velocity 2 carrying bag
Tiffen 77mm UV filter
Tiffen 77mm polarizer filter
Velbon Tripod with quick release and pan/tilt head

Nikon Details about camera:
Nikon Coolpix 8700 truly has the power of 8 – its 8x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens is paired with an 8 megapixel CCD for 23MB images that are unforgettable! The Vari-angle LCD offers the freedom of shooting from any angle, and the Electronic Viewfinder provides bright TTL, Through-the-Lens, viewing. 12 Scene Modes are available for ease of use in typical shooting situations, or use the advanced photographic settings for more creative control, especially when shooting in RAW format. New AF Assist helps ensure accurate focus in dark lighting conditions. The Coolpix 8700 is a complete digital solution with optional wide angle, tele photo and fisheye converter lenses available.

8 Megapixel CCD and 8x Optical Zoom-Nikkor Lens with ED Glass Combining an 8x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens and an 8 Megapixel CCD provides the Coolpix 8700 with the true power of 8! Capture spectacular images at resolutions up to 3264 x 2448 (23MB file) and create amazing prints at sizes up to 20"x30". The 8x Zoom-Nikkor lens offers a 35–280mm zoom (35mm equivalent), and uses aspherical elements, Super Integrated Coating and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for superior image quality.

Store images on CompactFlash type I/II memory cards; Microdrive compatible Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included); connects via USB 1.1 8-megapixel sensor captures 3264 x 2448 images for poster-size plus print enlargements 8x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom (for 32x total zoom) Movie mode with audio; 5-shot buffer mode; fast start-up time

Product Description
"The Power of Eight". With an impressive 8.0 effective megapixels and a powerful 8x zoom lens, the COOLPIX 8700 is positioned as the line-up's newest flagship model. It delivers unmatched image quality - a hallmark of all Nikon products - and offers an advanced ergonomic design that greatly enhances operational ease and comfort.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 11.3 cm x 10.5 cm x 7.8 cm
Weight: 480 g
Additional Features: direct print

Lens Features
Optical Sensor Type: CCD
Optical Sensor Size: 2/3"
Maximum Focal Length: 71 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 8 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color

Flash Features
Flash Type: Pop-up flash