Sold / Found FS: leaving hobby for now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro dave

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
FS-leaving hobby for now

hey guys, life has finally caught up with me, and I have no time for the RC's I have. My loss is your gain. I want to give you all the chance before I go to ebay. Here is what I have:

NTC3 Kit- 90% built, never been run. The kit is currently a pullstart, side exhaust, slide carb, but it is easy to chnage to whatever suits your needs. I am also including the servos a Hitec HG-645 metal geared steering servo and a Hitec throttle servo (I can't remember which one right now, but it has enough torque to pull the thottle) Price: $175.00

FT RC10GT- Nice race truck with extras. This kit comes with everything you need to get on the track or in the backyard, except servos. Venom failsafe also included. Extras include: FT front spring kit, RPM A arms, MIP CVD rebuild kit, and some other extras. The current engine in this truck is an OS CV .12 MIP 4-in-1 clutch set up to be bump start. It has an O'Donnel head and about 2 gallons through, perfect for starting out or small track. Price: $175.00

OS TR .12- Never been started. Rear Exhaust, rotary carb, Losi header, MIP 4-in-1 clutch, AE flywheel, RC10Gt clutch bell. I bought this to drop in the RC10GT, but never ran it. Perfect for the GT, or a XXX-NT, or a 1/10 touring car. Price: $125.00

AE FT Starter Box- great for 1/10 scale, stainless steel, looks cool, starts good. Will also include two Venom Barely used Price $50.00

RS300 Synth Reciever still in package sold

JR XS3 with receiver and servos. Used, but not abused. This thing is in perfect shape. Get rid of those crystals sold

Prophet Plus Peak charger: Charge NiCd or NiMh reciever or battery packs. Nice charger Price: $40.00

I will only charge actual shipping charges.

If you are intersted email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Picture can be made available upon request.

Last edited:
I will miss you Dave! Those are some great deals and if I didn't drop $1700 on a motorcylce yesterday I would have probably cleaned you out. Whoever those go to will get a great deal! Can I as why you are deciding to sell instead of keeping it for a rainy day when your bored (figuratively speaking of course).

I'm assuming that RS300 is for the 75MHz version? If so I'll take it. Do you accept PayPal?

MC- it is the 75MHz version. I do take paypal. It is my email address in the first post.

HB-I'll still be around a bit, and I will be back when life allows. This leave is only temporary. RC is too much fun to be gone permanently. I'm selling cause I need the cash flow right now

dibs on the rs300

Dibs on the RS300

poop, too slow... Second dibs??

Re: dibs on the rs300

Originally posted by masterbeavis
Dibs on the RS300

poop, too slow... Second dibs??

mc has first crack at it, if he doesn't want it, then it is yours.

Too late by 2 minutes :( I knew I shouldnta went to let the dog out.

Dibs??...I didn't know we could do dibs:LoL:

I have dibs on the JR XS3 and goodies.

You have PM Nitro Dave

Thanks,

Mr T

Nice bargains! I'd dive on the NTC3 if i lived over there in USA!

Damn Dave...sucks to see you leaving R/C...if you get any cravings, i'll let you drive the ntc3 or savage ;)

btw, man, i'd love to buy your rc10gt but i'm trying to save for another 1:1 :(

shameless bump

all right boys-
I still have a great little FT RC10GT and a NTC3 that is brand new, 90% built and a brand new OS TR .12, never been started. These are good deals, get em before they go to ebay.

is the OS the turbo tr? or non turbo tr??
Black or silver block/
Thanks, Hate to see you go..I'll see you upon your return.
Rob

its silver block non turbo

Ok. Sorry I have that one..Damn! i wanted it to be turbo..LOL.
Good luck Dave, and come back sooooon.

Farewell BUMP

Dave, Get with me on the RC10GT

Id like to talk

Email me

ill take the ntc3 I've got money sitting here in hand i can pay whenever u want
pm me ok see you later man sorry to herer your leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.