first run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolmakerman48

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
i had my first run with the 1/16 slash today at the hobby shop. one of the guys working let me take it for a test drive. that thing is wicked and fast as @#$%. before today i never seen the point to get one but wow those things rilly move. thats my next car after i get my rustler vxl

I here they are insane. I want one bad, but I need other things before that. The guy who works at my LHS said he took his out of the box, and put a LiPo in it, pulled the trigger and he said the power and torque for the size was just insane. It back flipped on a slipperly floor.

I had the rustler vxl. good truck but not my favorite. I would get the slash!! Not big on smaller trucks that 1/10 though. Never really drove any as I always preferred the larger ones but recently I tried one of those little desert micro trucks and it was pretty fun .

These are nice and all, but for some reason, for that size I prefer the little Revo. It just seems like it would go offroad and handle a lot better. Granted, if you are a hardcore SCT owner, they would be B.A.

ya he had the revo there but he didnt have that one out. that one looks alittle cooler but havent seen it drive.

Yeah, I agree. The Revo seems like it would be a lot easier to handle. It's wider, and would go off road better considering the ground clearance and the tires are bigger. Either way, they both look awesome. lol

Yeah, I want to drive both though, I'd say they're equally insane being that small with that much power. :eek:

Looks wise I really want to get that Revo. But that lil slash looks real fun.

i totally want to get one of these. how much do they run?$$

Back