Finally figured out the pro line!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I been having trouble with this trans for awhile with it eating into the back plate of the slipper setup and just being loose since I got it pretty much and I finally figured out that it must have been shipped without 2 small shims in the right place to space it out just a tiny bit and it's been WAY BETTER!! 60mph here I come LoL

Here you come??? I didn’t send any invites.

Here you come??? I didn’t send any invites.
I'm talking kicking the door down!!! LoL 🤣🤣🤣 if a 20t pinion got 56 I have a 25 and a 30 on the way now. And I really been thinking about doing some kind of awd build with a castle motor I been watching this guy on YouTube a lot and he swears by em LoL

I'm talking kicking the door down!!! LoL 🤣🤣🤣 if a 20t pinion got 56 I have a 25 and a 30 on the way now. And I really been thinking about doing some kind of awd build with a castle motor I been watching this guy on YouTube a lot and he swears by em LoL
When the funds come LoL. But I like 2wd for real like real dirt drag is really what I'd like to do

Back