Finally Done! Diggin it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charliejp

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This thing ROCKS! I didn't really expect to enjoy this as much as I did today. It's pretty cool trying to find that one little line that make the difference in making it to the top or landing upside down. I must say that I'm glad I went ahead and dove in. I'm sure I'll start modding now! Here's some pics of the rig and my first time out in the front yard. Thanks for all the help guys!

th_100_0598.jpg

th_100_0599.jpg

th_100_0600.jpg

th_100_0601.jpg

th_100_0591.jpg

th_100_0592.jpg

th_100_0593.jpg

th_100_0594.jpg

th_100_0595.jpg

th_100_0596.jpg

th_100_0597.jpg

sweet, congrats! Maybe less resizing next time but its cool. I would recomend stepping over to www.Eastendmachining.com and checking out some of the cutom EEM parts for the ax10! all very well priced and extremly good quality! A nice EEM motor plate and triangulated skid would be a very nice start into your modding.

Yeah yeah. I'm really glad I went with this set up. I can't imagine how many nimh batteries I would have to buy. The lipos are great. I didn't even use up one completely. Thanks for being patient with me!

I'm really having a blast with this thing Cody! It's a lot more fun than I thought.

Damn. Anyone want to buy a slightly used reining saddle? Only been on it once, and we all know how that turned out!

Glad you got it all done, looks like you listened well and got good stuff the first time, I am with Lloyd on the EEM parts they helped out a lot when was running my stock chassis. Looks nice though.

They're ordered along with some Rovers. Shocks are next up.

Congrats man i'm glad you decided to go with the ARTR. It will be a nice rig!

Last edited: