Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Sheldon is on for the last season.
Season 7

I think NCIS is coming back. Idk when

Last edited:
I don't watch much tv anymore but the wife and I have a nightly routine, Two and half men and the Tonight show. Never as good as Johnny Carson.
For over a decade, I didn't watch much television or movies. My son is a bit of a gamer, so we would let him use the living room because we didn't want our 12yo(at the time) to be a bedroom recluse. So, he essentially owned the living room and played his video games, and socializing with all his gamer school buddies. Then a couple of years ago, he got covid and needed to be Isolated in his room. We gave him the small TV from our bedroom.
With my wife occupying the family room, where she does her work, our teen girls typically hide in their bedrooms, and now my son in his bedroom. This leaves the living room with the 70" tv unoccupied. So, I started hanging out in there, and started watching shows and movies again. While I do spend more time, nowadays, in front of the TV, I'm not at all couch potato. Much of the time it's on just for background noise.
I did become a fan of Young Sheldon. Which then sort of brought me into The Big Bang Theory, a show I've attempted to watch a few times in the past, but just didn't click with me back then. Nowadays, I am a big fan of the show and catching up on all the episodes that's been on the air for about 10 years.

Haven't been watching much tv lately, last thing I watched was Reacher. Network TV is pretty much dead. If I watch it's either Netflix, Prime or Freevee. I tend to binge a series and then not watch tv for a while.

You guys that pay for streaming services need to look into Kodi. Thank me later 😉
20240215_130821.jpg

Last edited:
I'm back onto Breaking Bad for the 5th time. Finally got into watching Top Gear too, so good.

I'm back onto Breaking Bad for the 5th time. Finally got into watching Top Gear too, so good.
Top Gear is one of my favs. Check out the Grand Tour also if you haven't.

1320Video on YouTube. Not a TV show, but I watch every now and then

Going back in time and watching paranormal lockdown
They stopped the show on 2018
As you see, I'm kinda big into ghost and paranormal stuff

I’m up before everyone so I’ve been watching “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”, yet I’ve been getting a little bored so yesterday I switched thing over to “CSI NY”, this way I can switch between the two,
JR

I couldn't sleep and found second hand lions on tubi, love this movie.

I couldn't sleep and found second hand lions on tubi, love this movie.
Around the Bend is another one with Michael Caine and Josh Lucas. It also has Christopher Walken in it. Really good flick.

Just watched the movie Hunter Killer with Gerard Butler. Really good submarine flick.

Back