Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 60 and proud of it. Just wish I were 20 again. 🤣 .

Last edited:
So not true, where did rocks lay before dirt came around? :D Dirt is always on the bottom.:wacky:
But dirt is just decayed matter. Dead plants, poop, bugs, leaves, neighbors that gave you crap, ex-wives, etc. So rocks had to be first 😛

But dirt is just decayed matter. Dead plants, poop, bugs, leaves, neighbors that gave you crap, ex-wives, etc. So rocks had to be first 😛
So with the last couple rocks created dirt? 🤣

People say OMG I got dirt in my eye, nobody said OMG there is a rock in my eye. :p
I have. Along with acorn, trees, mulch, dogmess. The rock was from me heat treating and the concrete had an air pocket that lightly exploded. The others were from a commercial weed eater.

You are mistaken my friend.
the-rock.gif

I would say try it some day. But I bet my bottom $ you would say. Go fly a kite, or a simple no. 🤣

Never have. Are they those motorcycle looking things with 4 wheels?
U got that Right. 🤣. Sarcasm is something, I don't fake. :cool:. But I can try. 🤣

Last edited:
I would say try it some day. But I bet my bottom $ you would say. Go fly a kite, or a simple no. 🤣

U got that Right. 🤣. Sarcasm is something, I don't fake. :cool:. But I can try. 🤣
Sarcasm is my best attribute, exactly why my signature says what it says.
To answer your question, yes I have rode a quad, and yes I own two of them.

Sarcasm is a form of humor, I've told people in other forums, if they can't handle it, the ignore button works wonders.

Sarcasm is a form of humor, I've told people in other forums, if they can't handle it, the ignore button works wonders.
I seem to be doing ok. :thumbs-up:

Did not mean to rub you the wrong way. Had some medical issues here. Not you're doing. Mine. :rolleyes:. Spring is coming. Maybe that will help Dave and I.

Last edited: