Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched a good laugh movie, it’s called “Secondhand Lions” it’s about these two brothers who have absolutely nothing even though they are supposedly rich, some relative drops their kid off and leaves hoping the kid can find the money but things change, it’s a pretty good laugh, Michael Caine and Robert Duvall are the mains, heck even Kyra Sedgwick and Josh Lucas are in it for a few seconds,
JR

Just watched a good laugh movie, it’s called “Secondhand Lions” it’s about these two brothers who have absolutely nothing even though they are supposedly rich, some relative drops their kid off and leaves hoping the kid can find the money but things change, it’s a pretty good laugh, Michael Caine and Robert Duvall are the mains, heck even Kyra Sedgwick and Josh Lucas are in it for a few seconds,
JR
A lot of the older guys here has seen it at least once.

I suppose you can chase them around the court and take a few bites.

Watching Magnificent Seven right now but the game is coming on in a few minutes.

Finished up watching american gangster in film class the other day

Anybody seen the newer MacGyver series? The original was one of my favorite shows as a kid. The new one is actually pretty good too. It's the OG MacGyver's son. He even ends up wearing his dad's leather jacket from the original series. Still rockin the Swiss army knife.

I've been watching supernatural with the wife. Great series if your into Sci fi. the series Lucifer is pretty good too.

Resident alien. :thumbs-up: Steaming. So funny.

Anybody seen the newer MacGyver series? The original was one of my favorite shows as a kid. The new one is actually pretty good too. It's the OG MacGyver's son. He even ends up wearing his dad's leather jacket from the original series. Still rockin the Swiss army knife.

I've been watching supernatural with the wife. Great series if your into Sci fi. the series Lucifer is pretty good too.
We binge watched Lucifer. Great show.

We binge watched Lucifer. Great show.
I watched about half of the first season, and really liked it. I used to watch it when I was on the treadmill. I haven't been on the treadmill in months. I've been meaning to get back into it.