FastEddys XB8 Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky24tn said:
I AM TICKELED SHITLESS...LOL

Does this mean you crapped in you pants?LOL :boxing:

J/K! Sounds like you had a blast!

Jon

FastEddy said:
I'm also trying to decide if I want to grind a hole in the top so I can get the gas tank lid to open up all the way or to just be happy it opens up enough to get the filler tube in.

depends on if you want to make a fast pit stop or not.

One of the build tips from the Xray site was to mount the body on the buggy first before making holes, because they were not accurate. The body is the one thing I got left to do, now that I am done I am gonna have to buy another kit just so I can build again but first I will have to unload some of this RTR stuff I got lying around. This kit was a great build except for the damn engine mounts.

jon2 said:
Does this mean you crapped in you pants?LOL :boxing:

ALMOST BUT NOT QUITE....LOL...J/K

eddy when you do your linkage make sure you put the rod holders on the bottom of the servo arms...it looked to me in the manual like they went on top(till i looked again later that is)......car ran fine like that at first without the body....then after i put the body on the linkage hit the body and stuck wide open.....thank god it was still on the starter box or i would have had a runaway missile on my hands....lol......

Alright, I haven't ever posted before but this is driving me crazy. I've been checking back twice a day for about ten freaking years now and as far as I can tell Eddy is the biggest tease on the planet.

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE PICS? I know you've finished the car, Eddy. Now finish the freakin review!

OK
Now that I know I gave at least one person a boner I will get the rest of the pics up.
I do have to say I don't have the last few steps, My camera freaked out and is in the repair shop.

I will get the rest up SOON!

Well, I didn't quite say that. If anything's giving me a boner it's the damn buggy...

..but thanks!

i quit drooling long enough to take a pic of husky's for him....lol

xb8side2.jpg

now i'm drooling again

lets go i wanna see more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let them rush you Eddy. LOL!!!!
Slow, and steady now.

fast and not steady i wanna see pics!

Back