FastEddys Chris-Craft

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the water my entire life and would sure like to see the CC when its completed. Get going!

callin you out since you posted the link. get this finished right after that xray.

Ill drag it out.. I need to convert the shop over to wood.
The good thing about RC cars and trucks is NO SAW DUST.

This was one of the first threads I read here FastEddy, and it still not done? How long has it been now, over two years. You should get a lottery going to pay for the postage so that you can send it to someone who will build the damn thing for you. :hammer:

It you don't build that Chris-craft soon then the terrorists have won :thumbup:

get to work or i'll shoot... slacker.

kitten.jpg

such a nice job so far, would be a shame to have to mail you this kittens corpse...

does this thing even exist or what ever happened to it?

WOW man that is AWESOME!!! that is going to be so cool when your done. Something to be very proud of for sure I can't wait to see it when its done. Are you going to drop in a new Savage motor in it lol!!! that thing would skip across the lake

I feel like crap that I havent even looked at it in over a year.
Some day. :)

Get back to work on this thing!!! I think your finger has healed by now!

I've worked my fingers to the bone to give you a good home, and this is how you repay me? It's ok, I'm sure you'll finish it after I'm dead and buried. Where did I go wrong? He used to be such a nice boy. But then all that rock music and that hippie thing. Eddy used to be so cute. But now he's just another boat-not-finishing gentile. Come home Eddy. Mommy will take care of you.

FastEddy said:
You guys play on my guilt worse than my Jewish mother.

Sorry... :violin:

Have you ever seen "Everyone Loves Ramond"? You know the old mom in that show (Ray's mom)? Add about 15 years of age and anger and arthritis and you have my mother...

Guilt. You don't know the meaning of the word baby!!!!

Is the boat done yet? :arrr:

Oi.....you kiss your mother with that mouth.....
go to your room and finish your boat.......

Back