Fasteddy deleted my thread!WOW THATS SAD

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxFX

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wow that takes balls, I try to do something different and exciting, I've been in rc for 8+ years raced everything there is to race and am trying to take everyones opinions in stride, not bashing or offending anyone just giving the truth and this is what happens, this forum is to have fun and help others I've helped some and have gotten help, like the guys at my LHS if they were there they would still think something was not right so a video is as much proof as saying I did it, I knew this was gonna happen forget the whole thing I'll do it AGAIN and save it for my own enjoyment! :smoke:

It wasn't deleted.....
Just moved to the proper forum Just as this one will be.
It belongs in the Chaos section not the general nitro.

If it was a video, maybe you should check the Video forum.

maxxFX jumping to conclusions!WOW THATS SAD

FastEddy said:
Trust me when I tell you thats one mind you don't want to get into.

you got a point edd,after all his name is Woodie.

Ed does have rather quite large testicals. Uh um at least that is what his wife told me, er yeah.

I'm going to be childish here, and say without hesitation: What a childish example of posting!

I never post hadly anything, and that thread has to be the stupidest thread I have ever seen! I'm off my soap box now!

R/
Woody!

But . . .you **HAVEN'T** done anything different and exciting. You've just **talked** about it.

"Hey I got an idea. I can make some wings, and put them on my back, then I can fly! I can even fly into space if I want!" - Envy

Back