Sold / Found F/S/T Stock Electric Rustler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swarmjt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a stock electric Rustler sitting in my basement collecting dust.. comes RTR minus Titan motor.. it has ESC, Controller, and everything for it.. body has seen some abuse but other than that it is completely RTR

$100 shipped?

0615092154.gif

Last edited:
f/s/t, trade? for what?

dont care.. I'm not using it

how bout some pics?

I'm working on the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Is $100 the lowest you can go? PM me your best price!

Last edited by a moderator:
i will trade u 360 stuff like the new ufc game and mini t stuff

i dont play video games :(

bump.. boat is in the shop and the bill wont be cheap so i must sell

you're in same city as me, pm me your bottom dollar and i may come pick it up.

you're in same city as me, pm me your bottom dollar and i may come pick it up.

just offer me something reasonable.. btw.. would you be interested in running your rc car in the cleveland car show? me and a buddy take our cars up there (he has an on road and i bring my slash).. we just drive our cars around and talk to people who ask about them.. it is a lot of fun

i dunno, possibly.just depends. i have a brushless vendetta that would get anyones attention, it's 1/18th electric andprob.does 40-50mph on road.

just offer me something reasonable.. btw.. would you be interested in running your rc car in the cleveland car show? me and a buddy take our cars up there (he has an on road and i bring my slash).. we just drive our cars around and talk to people who ask about them.. it is a lot of fun

i dunno what reasonable is, and i always try to get the best deal i can. so pm me your lowest offer and we'll go fromt here.

pm me a number to reach u at.. wold you be intrested in a nitro duratrax maximum mt pro, with a os.12 cvx motor? no servos, tx or rx, also needs shocks. but other than that it's in great shape.

bump to the top

bump to the top.. it has a battery hold down bar again so all it needs is a motor!

offer for the trade is still up

back to the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back