Evader stall and flood

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorr

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got an Evader ST and am having a heck of a time with getting it running. got 2 tanks thru at rich setting (lots of stalling and hard to restart.

Struggled thru a couple more tanks and leaned it out. Ran not back but lots of stalling and very hard to restart - often floods

Haven't been able to restart in 2 days - sometimes will start and 5-10 seconds dies, if I give it throttle it dies - then won't start and floods - can clean out and restart - dies - floods -

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by warriorr
I just got an Evader ST and am having a heck of a time with getting it running. got 2 tanks thru at rich setting (lots of stalling and hard to restart.

Struggled thru a couple more tanks and leaned it out. Ran not back but lots of stalling and very hard to restart - often floods

Haven't been able to restart in 2 days - sometimes will start and 5-10 seconds dies, if I give it throttle it dies - then won't start and floods - can clean out and restart - dies - floods -

Can anyone help?

As u already know it floor, why not try to lean the LSN 1/8 at a time and check the temp every adjustment.:flamer:

check the glo plug.

bryan