EB-4 S2 Pro Conversion Project (pic intensive)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by RobH
you got a a complete used RZ and a complete NIB RZ? damn!

yep. plus all of the other stuff too. i made out like a bandit. the only thing is that the pipe that i got for it is LOUD! almost as loud as darthracers storm. itll work for a while, but i may need to get another one.

Loud pipe, or loud engine? All I did to my savage was change the engine and the db doubled. Same header, same pipe, but it's friggin loud now. F'n awesome IMO.

well - chris has the RZ in his inferno, and it wasn't nearly as loud as this is.

Originally posted by El Pirata
What Lavalamp?

595TTRparts.JPG

It is in the background....on the far end of the table away from the camera.

Damn NA that looks sweet bro. I can't wait to hear how break in goes. Are you going to race it or just bash it?

nitro dave - not real sure yet. we have a small race community for buggies here. I have the storm pro too. i would have to see which one was better around the track before i decided which to race. originally - i bought this buggy for a basher.

The completed Buggy

Well guys - here it is with the paint layed down.
595eb4complete-med.JPG

I must say - that after breaking in the new OS RZ and running this thing around a bit......its amazing!!!! Not only is this engine far superior to anything i have ever had, but the buggy handles like its on rails!

I was really worried about the 2 brake system not being strong enough to stop the big ol boy, but they stop it better than my storm pro does! I wonder how much of that has to do with the bad boy servo i am using? Anyways, i am going to bring it to the track tonight, and see if those brakes fade at all after several laps.

I think that secretly TTR installed a gyro in this damn thing! No matter how upset it gets in the air, it still lands with all four feet on the ground - this buggy has been around for a while, so i am assuming these attributes are due to all the race expreience it has. Overall - i am very impressed

Nice job on the body. I like the look. :) Now you just need a camera man to take some footage of that beast in action.

thanks MJ - also got rid of those tires/wheels it came with, and slapped some prolines on it.

it looks nice tony. you really made a damn sweet deal on this one (from the buggy to the engine and all the hopups).

Last edited:
sshhh - dont go too crazy - just in case he surfs on in here.

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet.
I have been watching your build up and must say it looks great.

:drool:

Hey, thanks alot Eddy. It's no Cybermaxx, but I am proud of it. I am still awed at the power of the RZ!

NA, gotta love the edit button. :whistle:

FastEddy, I'm surprised you haven't been bitten buy the buggy bug yet. The MT racing scene must surely blead over into the 1/8 buggy racing scene. When we have enough MT's we run both classes at our track.

-Rob

Back