Dont understand why my nitro revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motoman

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
moves forward at a 5mph roll, like I am giving it gas, but I am not giving it gas. Other than that is runs great! Throtle trim tab is at -0, Actually the throtle trim never worked. Truck ran great even with out the trim working in ther past. I played with the Idle adjustment, that dont effect it. it still moves forward with the idle set very slow. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. I am new here So hope I am in the right spot on this forum.

If I pulled this info right, if it creeps forward your idle is set too high, and if you can pick the rig up with all 4 wheels off the ground and if your spinning at idle you probably have a broken clutch spring. I would try lifting all 4 up to see if your idleing and rolling and then turn your throttle trim back to 0 and retune your idle or posssibly all needles.

If I pulled this info right, if it creeps forward your idle is set too high, and if you can pick the rig up with all 4 wheels off the ground and if your spinning at idle you probably have a broken clutch spring. I would try lifting all 4 up to see if your idleing and rolling and then turn your throttle trim back to 0 and retune your idle or posssibly all needles.

I will look into the broken clutch spring, because the carb is set pefect, any change with the needles will not stop it from driving forward, it dont creep, it drives forward! Thanks I was wondering if it had something wrong with the slipper clutch?

It was a broken C spring. :)

Back