Cybermaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cybermaxx project update finished!!!

Well it's finished or at least for now LOL! Here's the run down!

Cybermaxx BB conversion(very hard to find) made by RC Solutions
RRP diffs
Complete RRP steel trans gears except the main gear its a very rare HCR Racing aluminum gear!
Machined down trans main shaft
XTM steel CVD's
XTM steel Driveshaft's
UE brake setup with Titanium brake disc
Full force transmission screw inserts in trans case
Integy battery box( I know Integy)
Aluminum RC Unlimited receiver box
RC Raven deep dish wheels
GS SUT tires
Aluminum axle carriers.
#4907 steering linkage
JR coreless metal geared steering servo.
Trinity hump receiver pack
Ported and polished Mach .26
aluminum throttle servo mounts
Hpi savage flywheel and clutch.
Hpi savage xl air filter
Traxxas big bore aluminum shocks with Tini shafts
RPM arms
RC Raven aluminum bumpers
MGT spur gear conversion

Hope you guys like this one. Got one tank run through it today and that mach .26 shredd's nice!

View attachment 13317

View attachment 13318

View attachment 13319

View attachment 13320

View attachment 13321

View attachment 13322

Last edited:
Thanks man! I was going to do some more custom work but it's going to my new BB basher truck for the coming nitro season. Plus I got an MGT project getting ready to get started, it's going to be my back up race rig for the local track this summer. Figured the Old monster gt doesn't get much love anymore.

Holy crap that's a nice truck. Seriously, well done man!

Thanks guys for the comments!:) To Ckeith no I'm still gathering parts for the MGT build. Hope to get the parts together, for some pics so I can get the thread started. To scooter the chassis I bought off ebay got lucky scored it for $75.00 shipped new in package. These Cybermaxx BB kits are extremely rare! If you find one decent priced I recommend picking it up. I have only seen two come up for auction in like 7 years!

Its about time hulk! Lol .....she looks good bro, tight squeeze with the .26 and cage huh

Its about time hulk! Lol .....she looks good bro, tight squeeze with the .26 and cage huh

Real tight bro! I don't think that LRP .32 would fit without some serious grinding to cage. But I don't think she needs any more than what that Mach .26 puts out with the port and polish job. Going to be upgrading to #3908 diffs or may toss my new RRP built diffs in there! Got my new RCNITROTALK decals today thanks woodie! Here's a pic with on the new basher. And my new box I made to turn my soft truck tote into a hard case!View attachment 13328

View attachment 13329

Last edited:
9uqyby3y.jpg
Nice !gotta represent bro

Most def! Looks like I will be starting the Monster GT Race build. You will have to check out the thread Hotrod, Should have it started tomorrow evening going to get pics of the parts I have gathered so far, Kinda excited to get started on the build since the MGT doesn't see mucj love anymore LOL!:hehe:

I'll absolutely keep up on the mgt thread bro!

Yah thanks guys! It's been fairly complicated sourcing some of these parts that I have been putting together slowly. I should have some pics up and the thread started by tomorrow evening! I have always liked the MGT platform as well as the Maxx trucks. So many companies discontinuing the aftermarket hop ups sucks. May be looking for some machine work to get me a nice set of shock towers turned out.

Back