Corvettes bottom out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the cars are very rare, I think they'll try to repair them all.

Well, Rolex, maybe you can go and offer your experience.The museum is in Bowling Green after all.

Still brings a tear to my eye looking at those pictures.

Recycle. There's enough fiberglass to build a small one man Kayak.

6b209bc0-c02c-11e3-b302-e5adad0494b6_1012887_10151997091987441_3778050673734411402_n.jpg

Knowing that someone put their heart and soul into building that car makes very depressing to look at.

Knowing that someone put their heart and soul into building that car makes very depressing to look at.

Over 10 years according to the article... the former owner was on hand to see them pull it out of the hole... that had to be hard to watch.

I just saw that they're planning on keeping the sink hole and displaying corvettes in a "cave".

I just saw that they're planning on keeping the sink hole and displaying corvettes in a "cave".

What a great vacation idea.. "Hey honey, lets go spelunking for Corvettes in Indiana this year. We'll bring the kids!":D

Well, at least now Rolex can have something to do during the day (polishing the dirt and rocks in the "cave")... =devil

<---Brain farts :cross-eyed:
Dammit all, that's right. Kentucky not Indiana.. good call man.