Come as you are party.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's my desk. She doesn't say a thing about my r/c's because I don't say a thing about her 3 closets, stuff under the bed, her own desk, etc ... ALL stuff for her "arts and crafts" crap. I just have 5 r/c's to take care of.

shes afraid you might be looking at them during......UMM inapropriate moments?????

Plaidfish said:
shes afraid you might be looking at them during......UMM inapropriate moments?????
AS long as the word NTC3 or yokomo or serpent are never said ata ll at the intimate moments you area cool.

My wife is reading this as well...

Dining room table. I have one and a half hour’s to clean this up before my wife wakes up. I work at night during the week so from 10PM till about 6AM the weekend workshop is open.

Attachments

• MVC-696F.JPG
    MVC-696F.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 48
Diver6127 said:

Nice Sand blaster, what kinda stuff do u use it on, also great shop, is that all the stuff u own and is it all in ur gradge? Very nice

Hey guys i dont really have any r/c's right now also no place to work on them in this small ass house. The pic below is of the bag i have its a great bag holds my transmitter, fuel bottle, extra parts, batterys chargers, etc. Its a great bag all i take with me is the bag, gallon of fuel, and my R/C. I got out of the hobby about a week ago, but will be getting back in in the fall, around october. It really sucks cuz i want a r/c so bad but i can't get one. now i jsut get on here and gock at all of you guys stuff, lol

project127dn.jpg

fisherman said:
Nice Sand blaster, what kinda stuff do u use it on, also great shop, is that all the stuff u own and is it all in ur gradge? Very nice
Yeah, all that stuff is in the garage. The sandblaster is used mostly to prepare surgical instruments for high speed buffing/polishing (taking off rust and other crud in tight places) but it's big enough for automotive parts and other projects we do, including r/c's.

Very nice, a friend of mine has one and hes restoring his camero, he usess it to take off the rust, like u said. Thats some pretty cool stuff, what kinda rc stuff have u used it on.

fisherman said:
Very nice, a friend of mine has one and hes restoring his camero, he usess it to take off the rust, like u said. Thats some pretty cool stuff, what kinda rc stuff have u used it on.
Mostly for removing anodizing and leaving the raw aluminum finish or as prep for the polishing.

o nice i was gonna say for anodizing, well u got a great shop, Driver6127 your my idol, lol, jk, u got a bad ass shop tho.

Mine is my room. My dad gets pissed when something accendently. Were building a shop out the garage right now. I have my own little shop room in the shop. IIt will even be heated.

PiErow said:
My dad gets pissed when something accendently.

Did u have a brain fart, lol JK. Man i wish i had my own shop area, sounds like its gonna be awesome when its finished.

Plaidfish said:
What are you talking about? Its an Aphrodisiac. :D

Rolex said:
An organized work area is the sign of a truly lazy person.......Someone too lazy to look for what he needs.

Why does Eddy come to mind when you say that? I think he need's to use his shop and not make it look perrty,i got my own space,My dad's Garage.Till he comes home.

FastEddy said:
What are you talking about? Its an Aphrodisiac. :D

and does it inspire her to say..."oh ed use the big block"....LOL.....or "are you sure that was 40,000 RPMs it felt like 20,000 to me" :jk:

Plaidfish said:
and does it inspire her to say..."oh ed use the big block"....LOL.....or "are you sure that was 40,000 RPMs it felt like 20,000 to me" :jk:

LMFAO :hammer: That's just great,good luck next time ed :idea:

Where are the mullet hats people, everyone has these broke a$$ f-bodies.(camaros) rofl

Back