Come as you are party.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am still in the rookie stage. My REAL workbench in the garage is buried in stuff and blocked by the hardtop for my Jeep Wrangler. I made a temporary bench in the garage by putting the boxes that my Revo and T-Maxx came in on top of 4 cases of beer. (empty) Works pretty good and for any heavy wrenching I use the end of my table saw top. I paint on my garage floor, whicj reminds me, I really want to share a body I painted for my Revo recently. Gotta find a good web site for hosting pics. (free)

wannarunem said:
You do have a market...right here bro!!!,,,we would keep you busy :alarm:

not busy enough, like we would need a first order of a couple hundred pieces to make it worth while. stuff like turnbuckles would be easy to make, and the same program can do different sizes too. but lundsford seems to have that market locked down, and breaking in it wouldnt be easy. pretty much anything made out of round bar or hex stock we can make. if you guys have any ideas lemme know, and ill present it to them. before we do anything though we would need a sponsering hobby shop to commit to buying a large quantity. we would also need the free time to set the part up, and right now we are booked well into next month already.

I'm gonna be stupid and ask what those are since I'm too lazy to google it.

Apictures.gif

Sweet... My friend goes to Pittsburgh in PA and he builds FSAE cars... thats all he ever talks about lol. He doesn't drive a lot normally tho, as he says.

hey bad, how much do they go for, and is there an autocross class for them? hmm, another hobby?

Chris,that L25 looks mean!!! I can almost smell the hardcut. I would snap a pic or 2 of the "fab" shop, but the employers would not like that at all!!!

i would say the cars are more "Personal Value"

How can you put a price on a car that is built from scratch by a Team??

That is just our philosophy. However it takes about 15,000 worth of parts/materials to create.... And that doesn't even start to begin w/ how much labor is involved.

I am pretty sure i got everyone beat on messy. In the middle of a few projects the Quad will be out of there this weekend,and the R/cs are on hold.And we are rebuilding a 90cc honda engine and a Chevy 262 V8.
table.gif

quad.gif

engines.gif

desk.gif

backside.gif

Last edited:
Alright this is for Mr T,I cleaned up most of my poop hole

P0003119.gif

P0003120.gif

P0003121.gif

P0003122.gif

Hey man, Looks a lot better!!

Got Nitro was in need of some fuel line. I sent him a couple feet. When he asked about payment, I told him I didn't want money, but he needed to spend an hour cleaning the work area and post up "new improved" photos.

Well done,

Mr T

hey what can i do for a new .21 LOL

I still can't find my rc's after 14 weeks of cleanup.
project1227.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol,I've got r/c stuff on my desk too,actually I've got r/c stuff everywhere.

yeah but did you see how I use the Printer cart for the electrics....and you couldn't see in the pics but there's a 1/8 scale buggy in there too.....I usually keep them in long milk crates but I don't have the space right now.....

Wow, you guys must have your own systems of where things are in your workshop. I migrated from the garage to my room. It's warmer, has cable tv and is a lot closer to the bathroom! I just keep the the important stuff here, painting and other things are done in the garage.

desk 001.jpg

desk 002.jpg

This is the real work area ...

2044shop2.JPG

2044Workbench.jpg

2044Sand_blaster.jpg

2044Buffing_station.jpg

Hey Diver how did you move in the bedroom? My wife would kill me if I brought it in to the bedroom. My PC is in here due to my garage space is still being worked from the move..still. Lucky guy!

Back