Come as you are party.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Snap a photo of your work area as it is right now. No cleaning up or staging of your RCs Just a photo of your work bench and the area around it.

Ill start off.

Attachments

• bench1.jpg
    bench1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 173
  • bench2.jpg
    bench2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 147
wow lol you couldnt have caught us at a worse time... lol we got 8 rc's between 3 people that all chew (hence the spitter bottles everywhere) living in an apartment, so our "machine shop" is out on the balcony.. also 2 or 3 of them are down right now so theres pieces everywhere... this area doubles as storage. lol but here ya go.

Ed that is a nice mag you got on the bench. You set that up huh?

I have no home so I have no bench anymore.....I keep my RCs in a shopping cart and wheel them around town wondering where all my money went......LOL!!!!!! and BOO hOO HOO...

lol,my bench is the cleanest of them all

P0003092.gif

P0003091.gif

Got nitro has my vote!

Wow... That rain-x must be for when its really wet...

No offense, but that's a poopy way to treat a Trans Am....LOL

I can say that my work area isn't that bad. It's close, but I think I beat it into shape in the last week or two...

jon2 said:
Ed that is a nice mag you got on the bench. You set that up huh?
Thats its permanent home. Synk, XRC, and Computer shopper new issues all stacked up where I can peruse them while I'm coping a smoke in the garage.

The reason its clean at the moment is I'm doing the last finishing touches on my helicopter and all the screws ar small. I kept loosing them in all the other crap.

NCNitro said:
Gotta love the engine block work station.

hell ya,i got everything in there except a bathroom,and that trans am isn't mine,it's my dad's freinds,but the dillhole won't come fix it,or sell it,i wish it was mine,that car hasn't been driving since 1986 and it only has 40k miles on her. :hammer:

i dont have a work bench i do all my work on my floor in my bedroom. just tided it for when my 3 speed and reverse gear comes for my savage. after a couple of hours your legs start to go dead.

Here's mine lo The sad part is I just cleaned it 2 days ago and now it's back to normal.

Picture115.gif

Wow, them lacey curtains shure is purty, Rex....

LOL I just knew someone would say soemthing about those!

lol,that's style man,where's the flowers?to go with the curtains

Sad thing is....THERE IS NO WINDOW.

Dude, I think you have lacey curtain issues

All in fun :cheers:

Mr T

LMAO!! There IS a window it's just one of those narrow ones. I was gonna hang my RCNT Banner up in place of the cutains but the wife said no LOL!

Back