Come as you are party.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive the mess but I am going to dry wall my whole garage so that nasty arse wall and frame is hidden.

ce5d297f.gif

Mind you the savage body is Hiding the PCR Pro That I traded to IMBROKEN. The Other buggy is my old Storm Pro I had traded for the savage that is in need to be completed...

My Savage is lurking beneath.

Can you identify the parts on my desk?

LOL That is for another thread.

Last edited:
Is that an RC tricycle I see? Is it nitro or electric?

sweetdiesel said:
Is that an RC tricycle I see? Is it nitro or electric?

Its a hybrid. Its a bit heavy but dang it handles well! The engine is abit big for it so it will need to be placed in a bigger rig.LOL

Here is my mess lol the gateway box is where I keep all of my tools and parts lol. The blue Rustler is a work in process needs a new radio. When I actually work on them I have small fold up table I set up in front of the couch where I can sit and watch Tv. I usally take a tire off the Maxx and give it to my 2 yr old daughter to keep her busy other wise she will be taking off with tools and other parts lol.

jon2 said:
Its a hybrid. Its a bit heavy but dang it handles well! The engine is abit big for it so it will need to be placed in a bigger rig.LOL
I have a big block Chevy 348 we could drop in it lol. It only has around 450 hp.

JESSE G said:
I have a big block Chevy 348 we could drop in it lol. It only has around 450 hp.
Too small.... :)

lol yeah mabe you should go with a supercharged 502 lol that would give you around 700 hp

That would make a sick Monster Garage episode, then we could get BodyDrop to ride it!

sweetdiesel said:
That would make a sick Monster Garage episode, then we could get BodyDrop to ride it!
lol I can picture my son riding it and doing Extreme stunts on it. Can you say Cardiac arrest for me?

finally got around to taking some r/c related pictures. Usually doesn't look this nice but I'm trying to keepit this way.

workspace001.jpg

If you want to see a real mess.......
You guy's should be ashamed of how neat you keep your hobby areas.

mess1.jpg

mess2.jpg

mess3.jpg

I see a k3 and a mgt with no a$$.

RatzoRC said:
If you want to see a real mess.......
You guy's should be ashamed of how neat you keep your hobby areas.

mess2.jpg

Who's the electrician in the house ????? lol

Back