Chip's Losi MOA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The idea is to keep the truck lid up and the wheels down.

You will need to stick with your berg then :hehe:

So where are you going to mount the other ESC for the front motor? Is it going in the chassis with ur battery?

You will need to stick with your berg then :hehe:
Agreed

So where are you going to mount the other ESC for the front motor? Is it going in the chassis with ur battery?
I used the RX mount that came with the truck for the front ESC. I have another Rx mount coming from Losi to use for the RX and CCBEC.
102_1414.gif

I had a chance to finish up the wiring, programing the speed controls, and radio yesterday while watching the LSU and Washington game. I really like the way I have this truck set up with dual Castle Creations Sidewinders and the Futaba 4PK. It is pretty cool what you can to with this radio. :whhooo:

I have drove the truck around the house to get a feel for it and I am going to run a comp next weekend to see how it does in a comp situation. I think it is going to do good. I really want a set of V3 Losi CVD the are 100% beef and I really like the way Losi is retaining the drive pin.

102_1428.gif

102_1417.gif

Something that the berg doesn't have, a ton of diff clearance.

102_1425.gif

C.O.G is good

102_1424.gif

I am going to paint the body today and button up everything else. I have some new Panther Cougars and F400 foams in the mail, I am going to swap over to them and call it a done deal.

The 4pk is my goal, I wanna get one bad! looks good.

when should i expect it in the mail?

Looks sick Chip, but I will still never buy a Losi, Maybe AE will come out with a crawler, That I would look into, LOL!!!! Still can't wait to see some video of this thing doing work though.

Right after you send 1000.00 to my Paypal addy. :hehe:

dagum man. thanks for reminding me why i got out. lol

actually i think i have one of alpine's credit cards here, let me give it a shot.

Finally got some paint on the body. I have a comp this weekend so I will finally get to see how this thing is on the rocks.

102_1435.gif

102_1436.gif

102_1437.gif

102_1443.gif

102_1442.gif

good luck at the comp.

looks good. where u comp at?

kurt........ suck it. lol

Oh yea... the saturday one... i gotta work the LSU game, or i would be there.

Great looking rig.

I need to get off my lazy arse and get mine done.

Great looking rig.

I need to get off my lazy arse and get mine done.

Thank you sir, Now get off your can and get that thing going. You will like it, I promise. I like it more then any of my Axial based rig but not as much as my Berg. One thing I have noticed driving this truck on the Futaba 4PK it really brings the M.O.A trucks to life. I don't think I will go back now that I have tasted how well the 4PK makes things.

Looks good Chip , but I don't know if that body is gonna make the 3" tall mark, LOL!!!!!

ChipsLosicopyjpg1.jpg

JK!!!! Chip, I would like to see some video of you doing work with your new rig....

Looks good Chip , but I don't know if that body is gonna make the 3" tall mark, LOL!!!!!

ChipsLosicopyjpg1.jpg

JK!!!! Chip, I would like to see some video of you doing work with your new rig....

It is very, very within a 1/16 close the the 3 inch mark, but it is 3 inches tall. :hehe: