Cell Phones

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, i am looking to get a new cell phone but dont know which one to get?? i want one that has the little flap that u flip up. if u got any links that would be helpfull. also something that i can get different ring tones and all that good stuff!!!

thankz in advanced
bryan

i dont know yet, i havent had a cell phone. are u talking about liek sprint and at&t wireless??

bryan

If you go with cingular I recommend the tiny little sanyo phone, its small has great talk time, and it is color and has all the newest features. I have had along with many friends bad luck with motorla phones that cingular uses, so stere clear of them.

do u know what kind it is and what the website is??

bryan

try verizon wireless only place i havnt seen it work was fairbanks alaska.

just go to cingular.com and see what phones they have fro your area code. You will know when you see the sanyo phone it is very very tiny

Um, Super, its out on cingular. I held one at the store.

Cingular sucks. We had it. When we cancelled our service, it still went on. Then they charged us for something we already paid for.

Their coverage sucks. Customer service sucks also

Cingulair service in my area roxorzys....I think you just got the bad end of cingulair. I dunno, maybe I jus got a good cingulair in my area

I have heard mixed opinions about every service, where I live sprint and T-mobil are absolute garbage, hear cingular just so happens to be the good one, so It really depends on your location

lol

They say they havent reached the U.S. yet! Thats funny! My buddy who is in the secret service was shown both a fully functional cell phone and .22 along with a fully functional pager that was also a .22 years ago. Its funny how they try to HIDE things from the public.

I'm waiting for the new Falcon to come out by Motorola. That will be the shiznizzle for around here.

As for service, you need to ask around the people in your area with cell phones. Reason being, one provider that is awesome here could suck there and vice versa. So ask around.

I had cingular the first time I got a cell phone and they absolutley suck @ss. Then I got a nextel and had real good service with them. The phone I got through them was the I90c which is a great phone good reception, and the 2 way feature is great. I would be in Kentucky were I am originally from or Indiana were I live now and I could 2 way people in florida or in arizona. I still have the phone if your interested. It is a flip phone and it is good shape. You can get different ring tones and it has the internet. The only thing is that it aint color screen. The reason I am getting rid of it is I got a cell through work which is cingular, but oh well, its free. Saves me 60 bones a week.

hey gutterboy how much u want for it, and do u got pics?

bryan

all of the cell service providers have thier advatages and disadvantages. ask around in your area and find out who is providing the better coverage, like clairity, are calls repeadedly dropped, what phones are they using and so on. i personally have 5 different lines and have been using verizon before they were verizon. verizon usually works ok depending on the area you are in. most of my phones have always been motorola's. my favorites are the good old heavy duty small black plastic ones that you can drop off of a cliff so to speak and they still work. the service provider has warned me that the manufactures are having the most problems with and the phones that you can download additional software to like games.

sorry supermaxx97 but i dont have a digital camera. you can go to nextel.com and check out the phone there just click on phones. as for a price i was thinking 50 bones, or anything on trade. if not we could work something out if your interested.

$50 bucks? pm me with more info, wiht like how old and all that good stuff. i will buy it more than likly.

bryan