Carpet Munching

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still racing carpet oval after all this time.
The 2024 seasons was my second full season of racing.
Really looking forward to next year . The summer switches to outdoor dirt oval, asphalt oval and off road dirt and off road carpet. So oval racing turns to testing and tuning. I like that part a lot.

This year was a lot of fun and a lot of work.
My RJ modified won the RJ Speed regional championship and was first place in the points championship.

My legend car, the workhorse of the group racing every weekend was first in the RJ Speed points championship and 3rd in the pan car points.
In The pancar race season the legend got first place. But after a full season we were tied for the final points and I had one more top qualifying point to break the tie.

My RJ Sprinter finished second in both the points and the regional championships.

In Brakeout I won the 200 lap world championship and both the RJSpeed and the Pan car points championship .

I got third in the Busch Light world 200 . And finished a very pleasing forth in the points.

The other cars I compete in are just lacking attention and the competition is such that anything at all and you fall behind.

Over all it was an unbelievable year. I learned a ton of tricks and tuning tips.

Made new friends and had fun.

IMG_5602.jpeg

IMG_5600.jpeg

IMG_5603.jpeg

IMG_5604.jpeg

IMG_5607.jpeg

Nice! You've been busy, your trophy wall is going to get full fast. :thumbs-up:
I wonder how he would do racing an rc trophy truck. 🤣🤣

Congrats @Iowa crawler alot better than I could do. My short attention span would have me doing donuts or having a demolition derby by lap 3.

Back