car i.d's needed (kyosho & HPI content)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernyone

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Evening all :)

as you all well know actually knowing what car you have is a great help when you break it (which i seam to have a habit of already :hehe: )

and as i seem to have gone from no RC's for years to inheriting 3 nitros in a very short space of time your help in IDing these would be very helpfull

First is a kyosho pureten spider (mk3??)
a mate just randomly walked into my house and gave it to me saying "your have more fun with this than i will"
picture.php

Then i belive this to be a HPI NITRO MT (please correct me if I'm wrong)
again a gift from a different mate
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this kyosho (no idea what).........
I paid the princely sum of £30 for it along with a tamyia battery car for my son
(ignore the random miss-matched wheels)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as you all well know actually knowing what car you have is a great help when you break it (which i seam to have a habit of already :hehe: )

The purple chassis is trademark hpi and its an RS4. Also known as an MT. Careful with parts and don't confuse the hpi parts for mt truggy parts. Many are the same and some aren't... also there was 3 diff engines...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

The HPI appears to be the RS4 Evo shaft drive with the T-15 engine and two-speed trans. Oh, and the front shocks are on upside down... LOL

HTH...

Lmao I didn't notice the shocks. At least u got Tue good 15 and not the FE.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2