Bye Bye Traxxas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly everything is made in China. You either buy direct, or through a middleman. But the Chinese get their cut.
China's not really what I was getting at there, in fact I have a few Chinese-branded RCs.

Unfortunately, I forgot that discussing Traxxas in RC groups is like discussing politics, there's a lot of people at each extreme end.

China's not really what I was getting at there, in fact I have a few Chinese-branded RCs.

Unfortunately, I forgot that discussing Traxxas in RC groups is like discussing politics, there's a lot of people at each extreme end.
It has been a dead horse for quite a while. I'm getting to the point where all I wanna do is watch tv anyway. I'm sure eventually everyone will be drinking Brawndo and working for Carl's Jr anyway, so why bother 🤷‍♂️

There's a lot of negative emotion flowing in this thread. Can't we all just get along? Love thy neighbor n stuff.

Except my neighbor, he's an azz and complains about my drones. Like I wanna spy on your 60 year old wife sunbathing in the back yard. Cmon bro.

LOL a welcoming sight when we're 62.
The younger woman....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
None of that is an uncommon practice. Many manufacturers have purchase requirements in order for a dealer to carry their brand... from Automobiles to fast food franchises, guns, and computers. In the late 80s/ early 90s (maybe still?) Ruger and S&W would not deal with any distributor who wanted to carry both brands. You had to choose which of the two best selling companies to go with.

Traxxas is the Glock of RC, the brand everyone loves to talk about.
I like the Sig. But I do get it. My next rig may be a Mojave, or UDR?. 🤷‍♂️
It has been a dead horse for quite a while. I'm getting to the point where all I wanna do is watch tv anyway. I'm sure eventually everyone will be drinking Brawndo and working for Carl's Jr anyway, so why bother 🤷‍♂️
Good for you. :thumbs-up:
Good for you.

There's a lot of negative emotion flowing in this thread. Can't we all just get along? Love thy neighbor n stuff.

Except my neighbor, he's an azz and complains about my drones. Like I wanna spy on your 60 year old wife sunbathing in the back yard. Cmon bro.
:nopics:.

I'm sure her husband thinks she's hot..??.. I only have eyes for my wife. And yes, she reads a lot of these threads. Aparantly the prior owner of this house was flying over theirs a lot, especially when his wife was sunbathing. I've only lived here a few months and it's cold so I haven't seen her yet. But just to spite the rude neighbor, I'll try to get pics for you weirdos :cool:

Getting older can be a good thing. 😁. No more Steins for me. Now I do coffee things. :thumbs-up:.I like one before bed. Makes me sleep better.

Last edited:
I'm sure her husband thinks she's hot..??.. I only have eyes for my wife. And yes, she reads a lot of these threads. Aparantly the prior owner of this house was flying over theirs a lot, especially when his wife was sunbathing. I've only lived here a few months and it's cold so I haven't seen her yet. But just to spite the rude neighbor, I'll try to get pics for you weirdos :cool:
Bookmarked for later recollection.

What I like about my Traxxas Sledge is, I can pick up parts for it from any RC shop and fix it in their parking lot. What I don't like about my Arrma Kraton is every broken part is an Amain order.

Back