Buying Werks b5 tomorow.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your going to love that engine, the lrp doesn't hold a candle to Neil's B5's for that application. You are pretty lucky to have your modder so close, we go back a few years and he does know his stuff!

Your going to love that engine, the lrp doesn't hold a candle to Neil's B5's for that application. You are pretty lucky to have your modder so close, we go back a few years and he does know his stuff!

Yeah from what I hear, he's pro! Uggggh, my work must know I want to pick this up cuz no it's sooo busy I can't get away to pick it up as planned. I'll have to go Friday now.
:-(

Just picked up this baaad mutha sucka, breakin it in tonite. Will post pics later!!

So I managed to get together with Neal tonite for a few hrs and continue break in. It's running real nice, switched the pipe to Jp-1 for now till I get my 2013. Got about 6 tanks through it so far, running the CRE 30% nitro fuel. Neal is a damn magician with nitro engines, very smart guy! I just picked up a HD vid cam so I will have to post a nice vid soon.

Will be putting in a M2C 4 shoe clutch after it's broken in.

where are the vids???????????????????? and pics I wanna see that bad boy on that rig!!!!!!

where are the vids???????????????????? and pics I wanna see that bad boy on that rig!!!!!!

Here is a pic, will have to get a vid next time out!

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want acouple!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah its pretty crazy!I only have 6 tanks or so on it. Waiting to get a werks 2013 pipe to really bring it out! But this one isnt stock, its been clocked.

what do you think you are getting for top speeds about?????

what do you think you are getting for top speeds about?????

Hard to say. Its not quite fully broke in yet. When we wer out tuning and breaking it in, Neal said I'm only seeing about 60% of the motors power right now. Give it the rest of the gallon(3/4 left) and it should be at full performance, plus i need the werks 2013 pipe to relly wake it up!

I just picked up and installed a Werks 2013 pipe for the clocked b5, and all i gotta say is wooooooow, what an improvement!! Crazy bottom end and it just screams!!! The sound of the 2013 is amazing! I was running with a group of guys on the weekend and they couldn't believe the power this thing has now. I didn't think the pipe would make that much difference, but it sure did! Totally amazing, b5 with the 2013 pipe is where it's at if u want power and a insane engine! This thing only has half gallon on it so far, can't wait till after a full gallon!

been debating that werks b5 on my ofna buggy too, good to hear great reviews bout it almost went with a .28 nova