MJX Hyper Go H14BM

• Thread starter Stewart.R.C.Concepts
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stewart.R.C.Concepts

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and some what new to the rc community so I hope I do this right and not annoy anyone. Anyways I want to talk about all the issues I've been having with my H14BM that was just released in November. I was extremely let down as the reviews looked great however mine has been broke down more than running along with horrible steering slop. I've had 2 screws bust off in the plastic piece so you have to replace the whole piece not just the broken screw. Did I just get a early version of the H14BM and thats why it's just a lemon that's what I wanted to ask you guys how has your interaction been with it and is it worth the $200 price tag? Or are the copy cars Bezgar and Jewtwood better?

Most likely not because of a early version. Most likely because it's a cheap Amazon car. Those cars are junk.
Are copy cars better? Highly doubt it as they are just copies of the same car but rebranded.

I'd advise to just junk the mjx or try to sell it. And get a proper hobby grade car. Hobby grade would be a lot more reliable and durable. And can last a long time. Had my slash for 8 years. Even tho it's fully modded now, it lasted that long and still going.

Also not to mention with Amazon china cars. They don't have any OEM replacement support, upgrade parts support, and any help and support in general. Like Ryan Harris said, if you go to a hobby shop with a car like that, they would look at you saying, you bought the wrong one." (Not actually what he said, I just paraphrased it)

If you want entry level 10th scale off-roaders
Traxxas 2wd lineup (bandit, rustler stampede slash)
Traxxas 4wd line up (slash 4x4, Rustler 4x4, Rally, Hoss, Stampede 4x4)
Associated RB10 or SC10
Arrma 4x4 lineup (Granite, vortex, senton)

If you want a smaller car off-road car:
Losi Mini B
Losi Mini T 2.0

And I'm pretty sure others will list other good ones as well.

Edit: just saw your other post. Big rock is a good car 😎

Last edited:
Most likely not because of a early version. Most likely because it's a cheap Amazon car. Those cars are junk.
Are copy cars better? Highly doubt it as they are just copies of the same car but rebranded.

I'd advise to just junk the mjx or try to sell it. And get a proper hobby grade car. Hobby grade would be a lot more reliable and durable. And can last a long time. Had my slash for 8 years. Even tho it's fully modded now, it lasted that long and still going.

If you want entry level 10th scale off-roaders
Traxxas 2wd lineup (bandit, rustler stampede slash)
Traxxas 4wd line up (slash 4x4, Rustler 4x4, Rally, Hoss, Stampede 4x4)
Associated RB10 or SC10
Arrma 4x4 lineup (Granite, vortex, senton)

If you want a smaller car off-road car:
Losi Mini B
Losi Mini T 2.0

And I'm pretty sure others will list other good ones as well.

Edit: just saw your other post. Big rock is a good car 😎
Ya I picked up a Big Rock while I was waiting for parts and I've ran the Big Rock hard without any issues until a factory malfunction happened with spur gear which arrma happily sent me another one without question.

Back