buku pipes???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wheres the picture of the trainwrecks when u need em lol

I just stumbled on this thread, I wish I found it sooner. However I did buy one of these for my Savage X F4.6, and WOW what a difference!!!!!! I followed the directions after I installed it, and once you get it tuned in, it is amazing. The initial tune took me an hour or two. But since then I have not touched it. And IMO it is the best pipe out there, and made the most difference out of all the mods I have done yet. If you bought one, you would not be dissapointed!!

Buddy of mine compared the buku pipe to a stock revo pipe, long vid but i find it interresting...just my :2cents:

So what is your overall take on it Boutch?

Ya the buku pipe has adjustable spring and get alot of speed, but my opinion is after seeing that is you get more speed out of the stock revo pipe(thats if you race 'em) but if speed doesn't really matter that much, the buku pipe is not a bad pipe indeed and it looks sick(well i find), i personally like the fact that it is adjustable(for top end or low end). I guess to each are own on this one.

i have seen a lot of threads on this and everyone that trys it doesn't like it as much as they thought they would .