Braided Fuel Line

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad55102

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone seen that braided fuel line on ebay? Is it worth it, does it really look cool? Are there any down sides to it?

The only downside I would see in it is, you couldn't see the fuel moving up to the carb.

Yea i've seen it. I use braided fuel line for my hot rods, so I've been wanting to put it on my rigs, but I like to see my fuel flowing, so I was thinking about putting it on and using one of those clear filters as a reservoir so I can still see the fuel. Now I'm wondering if it would look freyed (sp.) at each fitting where it goes into the filter and tank, carb, etc...

Now I'm wondering if it would look freyed (sp.) at each fitting where it goes into the filter and tank, carb, etc...
The seller also supplies heat shrink wrap to put over the edges. The one that saw when looking is just a sleeve that goes over your regular fuel line and then you heat shrink wrap the ends. Is that the same one you guys are looking at?

I'm sure it is, when I looked at it, there was one guy that had several auctions going on at the same time. That's a good idea with the shrink wrap.