Blast from the past

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer

Ooh Goodie!!! Maybe like Maxx starter contraption I saw in Eddy's secret stash! If I remember right it was like a remote starting system for the Maxx, without giving too much away it was essentially a unit that allowed you to start you T-Maxx from your TX!!! I cannot wait to see what M@xx comes up with next!

Yup, Eddy still has the very first prototype. It's a sweet little unit, maybe if I get some time I can start producing them.

HOLY COW!!! It's Maxx. Glad to have you back man! Start reading cuz you have a lot of catching up to do. ;)

That is great news about your wife.

Dude that thing would sell all day long like hot cakes. That unit was clean, especially for a prototype. Design was awesome.

I'm happy that things are turning in the right direction for u and ur family. May God continue to shine on you.

remote start huh? 2 words. bad ass.

Well, I don't know you but I'm glad to hear your wife is doing good. I just got married on the 1st.

So,
You answer Hummbutts e-mails but not mine. I know who my friends are. :thumbup:

Its great to know your over the rough spots and everything is going well. It must be nice to finely have a place of your own. I'm sure moving your belongings, Wife, Kids, Furries, and Swimmers was a chore.

I hope you can find a few spare moments every now and then to keep in touch. We often had chats and posts about you. You were never to far from our thoughts.

Welcome back.

Originally posted by FastEddy
So,
You answer Hummbutts e-mails but not mine. I know who my friends are. :thumbup:

Its great to know your over the rough spots and everything is going well. It must be nice to finely have a place of your own. I'm sure moving your belongings, Wife, Kids, Furries, and Swimmers was a chore.

I hope you can find a few spare moments every now and then to keep in touch. We often had chats and posts about you. You were never to far from our thoughts.

Welcome back.

Thanks Ed, It was a pain moving, I lost rocky, my snakehead in the move. He was over 2 feet long and I couldn't pull him out of the tank, so we drained it and when he was being transported he beat the crap out of himself and died that night.

The only reason I answered HB's email, was that I have just recently had my computer back up and running, I was going to come around with in the week, it was a coincedence HB happend to email when he did. Did you ever get to try out the starter?

ooh so now I am a coincedence, that's gratitude for ya! LOL just playing who cares how you came back we all just care that you are back. Ed's just butthurt, his finkie swelling will go down with time.:p:

Here is one of the threads Ed was talking about https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9719&highlight=maxximillion and thanks for bringing the rhino joke back I so forgot all about those posts with that guy who would turn all crazy on those chicks while doing that online sex chat crap. LMMFAO!!!

Last edited:
Big like a plump tomato!
The snake head was cool. I still have a photo of it you sent me sometime back. I still have the starter in its original box. I'm waiting until they become popular so I can sell it on e-bay. :bandit:

I don't have a Maxx that it will fit on. If you need me to send it back or pass it on let me know, Otherwise I just tease Hummer with it when he comes over to gawk at real RC equipment.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Big like a plump tomato!
The snake head was cool. I still have a photo of it you sent me sometime back. I still have the starter in its original box. I'm waiting until they become popular so I can sell it on e-bay. :bandit:

I don't have a Maxx that it will fit on. If you need me to send it back or pass it on let me know, Otherwise I just tease Hummer with it when he comes over to gawk at real RC equipment.

Thats ok, you can keep it dude. I will make them someday, so you can say you have the first:hehe: . I gotta talk to Chris about my revolutionary driveshafts........oops did I say that out loud lol.

I'm feeling all nostalgic, hold me! You dropped it and the cats outta the bag!!! We got the old crew back feels good. Christian is on I did see him.

I got some other tricks up my sleeve, I just need to find the time to test my automatic temp control system...damn I did it again:stick:

Maxx, I am fairly new here and never had the pleasure. I wanted to take a minute to say hi, and introduce myself.
I'm sure that I will get to know you as time goes on, and I hope that all goes well with your family.
Take care, sounds like you have a lot of history here.
Welcome back

Originally posted by RatzoRC
Maxx, I am fairly new here and never had the pleasure. I wanted to take a minute to say hi, and introduce myself.
I'm sure that I will get to know you as time goes on, and I hope that all goes well with your family.
Take care, sounds like you have a lot of history here.
Welcome back

Thanks dude, this place and the people mean alot to me, I am glad everyone is happy to see me return. I hope I can learn what I have missed and maybe teach a little while I am at it.

I echo Ratzo's statment.

Welcome back.

Hope you like ponies.

Originally posted by robmob
I echo Ratzo's statment.

Welcome back.

Hope you like ponies.

thanks, and thats an old joke dude:D

Might be old, but it has never died. In fact, it has a whole new following.