Big "D"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrogg

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wanted to let you guys know what's up with me. I"m doing the divorce thing and do not have internet or my computer at my new home yet. Keeping up two households financially ATM, it is does not leave me anything extra. I'll be back online in a few weeks from my new home and I will be online sometimes from work. There is a quite a few of you guys I'm proud to call my friends, I miss chatting with everyone. See you guys around soon hopefully.:)

Well I don't know ya but you best be comin back and I wish you the best of luck with the divorce, couldn't imangine going through some crap like that!

YALL COME BACK NOW YA HEAR?!:horsecrap

Good luck with all that Scrogg.

I was wondering where you've been. In the long run it'll be for the best I'm sure but sucks to be going through it. Been there,done that and bought the t-shirt.

Check in when you can,we'll be here.

Sorry to hear that bud, hopefully it won't drag out too long!

I was wondering where your green went when i saw you around he a few times here and there. Hope to start seeing you again more scrogg, hope all goes well right now.

Best of luck Scrogg. Sorry to hear your going through it.

Sorry to hear it Scrogg, hope to see ya back soon.

Good luck, Scrogg. Hopefully you'll get custody of the RC gear.

I'm sorry to hear about it mate, do you have kids? Because as a teen, i've been through the divorce of my parents and it's not fun. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you.

Keep your head up Scrogg. The D word is no fun, but things generally work out for the best in the end anyway. If you need anything, feel free to give me a buzz/text/e-mail man.....

bad deal. i have gone through a divorce 2 years ago. i got some good advice. try to give her as many things as posable, house, cars, as many as you can put in the pot. you try to get as much money ,as you can. savings, vip, life ins. the reason is money can make money and you still have the organel amount . a house you are living in can not make money. AND from now on NEVER let the woman handle the money. and dont be afraid to hide money from her, after all its YOUR money!

Next time around, do it differently...

Find a woman you can't stand and buy her a house and a car. You're free to go.

Lol, thanks guys. I appreciate everyones' input. To answer Bradz, yeah I know all about it. 4th generation stepkid myself. It sucks, I fought to keep the family together for the kids until I realized it was worse on the kids. Time to move on! Good news is my wife and I are still best friends, just can't live together. We both are agreeing on the division of what litle stuff we had left. I make pretty decent money for my region so I can always start over. She is having trouble finding employment, like the rest of the world. It's not easy to find a decent job these days.

Back