beware of this power seller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyhunter48

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
power seller screan name is stealthmaxx ..... he is on e-bay ... we found out after we bought an ideam that he sold me he has 46 neg.... we won the idem and payed for it... we has the confirmation # that he reciverd it this month... we have never reciver anything ; nor he will resonnd to our emails this guy live in va... so beware ..... :argue:

I've bought stuff from him... Worked out fine for me...

First off try to contact the seller. If that fails, then file a complaint with Paypal and eBay. You also can request seller info from eBay and give the seller a call.

When did this all take place? And How long has he had since hes recieved payment?

He seems like a pretty good seller - a lot of positives speckeled with some red. How long did it take him to get payment? How long has it been since he got your payment? Did he ship it parcel post or priority? Did you send extra money for insurance?
I am assuming you sent him a cashiers check? Can you check to see if it was cashed?
Members who left a positive: 6167
Members who left a negative: 51
All positive feedback received: 12939

i sent him a money order the 11 of this month ... and sent it 3 day piorty mail ... and i got the delivery confirmation # ... and i just it it was deliverd the 13 .... and if you check out his neg ... feed back it says some of his buyers never got anything..... and he sell to almost the same people... and i have to wait 2 more days to file a complent..... so what should i do?

and i tryed to contact the seller i have e-mail him 10 times.... and there no number to call him.....

I would just chill at this point. He only recieved the payment last Thursday. Maybe he went out of town over the weekend or something of the sort.
Even if he shipped it on Friday or Saturday and if he sent it parcel post or ups it would take 3 + business days to get it.
He has had 6,167 positive customers - that is a crap load of customers!
And 51 negative customers - while it is a large number, in comparison to the positive is a miniscule number.

I would not sweat it at this point -
10 emails to him? He should respond to at least one. What is your tone in the emails?

well i just ask him did you get my monery order? and if so did you send it out.... thats it....

Here is his shipping info within his listings
What did you buy?
Shipping Information:

* This item will be shipped via USPS first class mail for $4.00
* Buyer pays for all shipping and handling charges
* Your item/s will be shipped within 72 hours of payment (weekends do not count)

Back