Best mini cars?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losi Minis. (B, T 2.0, Jrx2)
Depends what your.looking for. Basher buggy sct truck, crawler.
Scx24 or trx4m are good mini crawlers.
Mini z's
The little AE micro trucks

I’m going to get a trx4m. I’ve looked at Losi a bit I like how they look but I’ll probably be doing most of my driving in farm shops or garages

Here is my mini b. Indoor carpet racer racing in a open class.

PXL_20230917_032006267.jpg

PXL_20230917_031952081.jpg

What system are you running.
I am running a cheap Amazon combo. A knockoff of surpass hobbies system. It's a King Val 35A ESC and 2435 6100kv motor. Way better than the 2 in 1 Dynamite or spektrum imo. I'm running Urgenex 1100 35C 2s lipos. Good cheap and reliable packs for 22 bucks. Running RadioLink RX/TX and a savox servo.

welcome to the forum BTW. still want to get a TRX4M? FMS just came out with a "FCX18" 18th scaler with a two speed trans and portal axles. way cooler than the trx4m, which is saying something cause i have one.

I’m not buying any cars right now. I’m using Jenny’s Rc to build my cars now that’s why I’m kinda stuck on traxxas
thanks for the info. I’m going to look into this crawler
welcome to the forum BTW. still want to get a TRX4M? FMS just came out with a "FCX18" 18th scaler with a two speed trans and portal axles. way cooler than the trx4m, which is saying something cause i have one.
Could you find the specs. The website is glitching for me
It’s not a big deal

Last edited:
From what I have heard, the mini Z's are decent drifters.

Last edited:
Ok I’m thinking of getting one of those and I wasn’t sure what all they can do. Thanks for taking your time to help me. I haven’t had very much rc experience outside of traxxas

What about the udi rc breaker
Those are fun too. I bought a Fisca recently in that scale and learned to drift with it. You will need some smooth concrete to do this. I was using my garage floor.
I quickly up'd my scale because I liked it so much.
Now I am drifting with a 1/8th scale.
PXL_20230514_200608333.jpg

Mini-Zs (really, all 1/28 on-road) are fantastic little cars. You can run a "box-stock" ReadySet and have the time of your life, or you can go all-in and build up a chassis car, like an Atomic or Reflex or GL and have a high-performance pan car that fits in your glovebox.

The aftermarket is insane - so if you're not looking to race (search to see if there are any clubs in your area!), you can just build whatever and have a ball with it.

I don't run any drift cars, but I know that the drift scene for Mini-Z is well-established. Check it out!

Back