bell housing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stick a feather in my hat and call it macaroni. I lived in England too long for "yank" to be an insult....lol. Does Skippy have another meaning there?

Being a nitro guy this is hard to say but once you have had the taste of brushless power you will find nitros sitting on the shelf for longer and longer...Just too easy for that quick RC fix and no clean up, quiet all the good none the bad.

yeh i know what your saying, but I'm a guy that loves the sound... hence y i go to burnout comps, v8 supercars, summernats, and everything else that has a nice v8 or high powered turbo/supercharged engine screaming its boobies off.... ill always go back to nitro just for the smell and noise... but its one of those things that i have to take away from home, even now. so electric would be nice to just peepee around after work just as its going dark where as taking the nitro down the road its dark by time u get there...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

btw i think this thread has been hijacked.....

yeh i know what your saying, but I'm a guy that loves the sound... hence y i go to burnout comps, v8 supercars, summernats, and everything else that has a nice v8 or high powered turbo/supercharged engine screaming its boobies off.... ill always go back to nitro just for the smell and noise... but its one of those things that i have to take away from home, even now. so electric would be nice to just peepee around after work just as its going dark where as taking the nitro down the road its dark by time u get there...

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

btw i think this thread has been hijacked.....

We thread jack a lot of stuff here. Me too on nitro.... I have a ton of nitros and a baja gasser...that will get the neighbors happy with you. I love nitro, the smell, sound oh yes....but it is been like -12C for the last 2 months....if I don't have electric I get NO Rc fun until spring.

I got 99 problems but a skippy ain't one.

We all get our chops busted here from time to time.

He didn't bang the car just rubbed up against it made out wit it and something to do with mastaurbating on in or around kinda messed up. In another the girl was addicted to snorting baby powder, another girl was addicted to smelling moth balls it's crazy man.

I love near and work in New Orleans........ Not that crazy by my standards. Hahaha