bell housing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is some of the empty fuel containers. and last rebuild where i replaced a main bearing and put the factory clutch it came with back on... obviously there are some missing, couple are left down my girlfriends place and or thrown out.... i bash a lot so y can't i go through 4.5g
5f0eacf7.jpg

0ee74b82.jpg

Last edited:
Wow you totally got me with the pictures of fuel cans and a clutch on a torn down engine....

Here have a Taco
pg-labor-spicy-food.jpg

why do i want taco's? and so since you dont believe me you want to make me sound like I'm lying? if you dont believe me then keep your opinion to yourself. just because you stuff up your clutches after every gallon doesn't mean everyone else does... maybe i just look after my things better because i know if i stuff my one and only car up i know ill be waiting over a week for parts.

I never said I mess up a clutch with every gallon, you were say that...not me there Skippy. Keep your story straight. Mine last a good long while actually. You were one one calling everything but stock parts garbage. However you will find that many aftermarket parts are far superior to stock. Stay in the RC game a while longer and you will find this out. I just have a hard time beliving the picture of the clutch you had up has 4+ gallons on it unless you baby the hell out of your Revo. If you said you run in a big circle in a flat parking lot never stopping for a tank at a time, then I would be able to buy off on it.
tumblr_ljigingjP31qiatlmo1_500.jpg

No? Then I guess there is just no pleasing you!

Haha. I have a 200 mph onroad RC. Here is a picture of it standing still as proof.

IMG_0058-1.jpg

It really will do over 200 mph.

See. Heres a picture of the tire i shredded after it went 200 mph.

IMG_0070.jpg

That should prove I'm not lying eh?

Not getting involved in this but your 200 mph on road car has a sexy body. Maybe it cause I just watched my strange addiction and dude has a intimate relationship with his car. Lmfao

I never said aftermarket stuff is not as good as factory. I said that there's nothing wrong with factory if u treat it and look after it properly. And no I don't just go around in circles. I would stop and go more that someone racing there car.

I love how immature you guys are being. Here I though this forum was for adults...

i say stick with stock... less complications....

yeh the 3 piece alloy clutch my be super awesome... but are you racing and in the top 5? if not its not worth the hassle.... same with most aftermarket "hopups" there only for the pro racers that need that extra ommpfff..................I never said aftermarket stuff is not as good as factory. I said that there's nothing wrong with factory if u treat it and look after it properly. And no I don't just go around in circles. I would stop and go more that someone racing there car.

But you are saying that the factory piece is as good as aftermarket....Nobody else agrees with you.

. I would stop and go more that someone racing there car.

I love how immature you guys are being. Here I though this forum was for adults...

That's not stopping much then, cuz when you race you just keep going. If you stop alot, it means you suck at driving and hit walls n stuff.

This forum is for anyone who wants to be on it. Kids, teenagers, and adults of all shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Even a few elderly people such as Rolex.

so your saying that someone thats just bashing should upgrade to all the aftermarket stuff even if they have no idea about how it works?

I'm simply saying that unless your actually going to utilize the performance that aftermarket components provide what is the use of using them? i know i dont NEED *notice i said need?* a 3 or 16 piece clutch, because mine work perfectly fine.... i dont NEED metal drive shafts because i dont break them with the LSD diff's in the car... (when i had a locker in the rear that was a diff story but its out now) i dont need a super awesome aftermarket controller that tells me telemetry about my car, because i dont need it.... i have a temp gauge on the car and i listen to it. i dont need to look down and see what max revs it hitting or what temp it is every 5ec cuz i only bash it....

IF i was racing it would be a different story... that formation can be very useful and prevent a blown engine as i know in a race your running ur motor at its full potential..
OR IF i had a heap of money to waist i would buy all the hop ups and give em ago. i know id personally probable either love them, not like them or break something because i didnt set/tune it properly but its part of the hobby i know.... but unlike a lot of people i do not have the money to waist and i erg people to give the factory stuff a proper go if i have had good success with it...

if people want to say its crap then thats there choice to listen or choose to accept it... if you dont think i can use 4.5g of fuel cuz its UN-realistic then thats your choice... but when i look at my bank statement and it tells me iv spent over $200 on fuel at $13/L i know iv used more than 4gallons on fuel (or 18Letres in australian talk)... and when i look at the receipts for my rc purchases and only see one clutch pad purchase and there still sitting in there packet un opened i know i haven't replaced it yet.... so as far as I'm concerned you can maybe mature up a bit and just accept that fact that some poeple tell the truth and dont bull **** about everything they say....

END RANT

---------- Post added at 9:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

That's not stopping much then, cuz when you race you just keep going. If you stop alot, it means you suck at driving and hit walls n stuff.

This forum is for anyone who wants to be on it. Kids, teenagers, and adults of all shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Even a few elderly people such as Rolex.

yeh in saying that, i probably stop a fair bit more than them..... *didnt think of that one entirely* but when ever u come off the throttle and come back on it your clutch is being used/engaged so in fact i could say that i use it as much as a racer.... but i do generally just find a bit open pan of dirt and just give it hell for a tank or 3 sometimes more.... hence y i go through a fair bit of fuel... i generally do this a few times a week...

and i know its for all ages.... but some maturity is needed i think....

Nah. Maturity is dumb. Nitro sucks anyway. I'll stick to my brushless rigs. Don't really have to worry about clutches.

I'm looking at getting a brushless as my 2nd car.... but when the money turns up in my account ill get one. for now I'm sticking with the nitro... its fun and love spending the time maintaining it. but yeh. would be nice to play with it around the house/yard/street without neighbors getting the craps.

I hate cops. Always trying to ruin my fun. Hahaha

I'm looking at getting a brushless as my 2nd car.... but when the money turns up in my account ill get one. for now I'm sticking with the nitro... its fun and love spending the time maintaining it. but yeh. would be nice to play with it around the house/yard/street without neighbors getting the craps.
Being a nitro guy this is hard to say but once you have had the taste of brushless power you will find nitros sitting on the shelf for longer and longer...Just too easy for that quick RC fix and no clean up, quiet all the good none the bad.

Oh yeah and who likes cops anyway? Just trying to keep me from doing wheelies in the dark on my mini bike.....lol. Damn I miss quaart....ok maybe not

It means the same thing as hey Jr. He was refusing to listen to logic. Was it directed at you? No it was not. I don't have a problem Gav, do YOU?

Here this this will fix it....
having_issues_bang_head_here_mousepad-p144960746586432266z8xsj_400.jpg