Baseball season is almost here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The frog represents the incredible time I spent with my Grandpa when I was a young kid.
Clear Lake California had a infestation of frogs and my Grandpa and I would go out and catch
hundreds of them. Great memories.
Wish my grandpa was alive. He was a good guy, he had a strawberry garden in his front yard and every year we would go picking strawberries and they were delicious

More like a step grandpa. My dad's dad died before I was born

Wait how many rc races have you won?
none
Well I won the B main a couple times to get the bump to the A. but in the A if you get bumped up you start last so its kinda not really a win there. Unless the other people crash and you dont.

This one was probably my easiest race
433129987_381397481516335_7370006921692220797_n.jpg

Here was the A Main results from that night since I got the bump
433086909_381397681516315_3309461627004302884_n.jpg

I just do it for fun. I really don't care what I place in the race, lap times or consistency unless if its a bigger regional race or bigger club race. (Or point series)

Last edited:
What's y'all's favorite seasons. And no I'm not talking about what your hobby is.

For me it's gotta be summer, spring has to be the most useless season except for growing plants all that other stuff
For me it's winter, our winter is like everybody else's fall. Spring is allergy season, and summer is miserable hot here.

I like spring and summer. I always consider fall " The Season of Death" because all the plants die off. And well winter just plain sucks.

Playing baseball this year and I'm 80% ready. I got all my gloves, bat, batting gloves, ect. Except my catchers gear which is in the storage.

View attachment 185474

View attachment 185475
Did anyone see the play of the day, when the ball went right through his Wilson glove? Major league. Happened 3 days ago. Bad stitching for sure. If you google it it should come up. I saw it on GMA.

Did anyone see the play of the day, when the ball went right through his Wilson glove? Major league. Happened 3 days ago. Bad stitching for sure. If you google it it should come up. I saw it on GMA.
I heard of it happening before but I haven't seen the most recent one just yet

Summer is where it is for me. Dirtbikes is the other hobby I have and I am this year racing a few enduro races, for the first time to see if I do any good. Then I will race the full year next year. Been riding since I was 6 not sure why I never did this. So why not now. 🤪
But RC is always with me right beside the bike. Just never know if you run into some sweet jumps or rocks to climb.
Good luck in the upcoming baseball season, and hope you end up on the team you want. It is better when they want to play and win. Also the coach makes a big difference, definitely needs to be a real coach. Just hard to find now a days. And some parents make it difficult to coach as well so that may be the answer to why some coaches can’t be coaches.

Breydon ended up coming up for Spring break. He lives 2 hoirs away from me. The really dumb thing is, they scheduled his first two practices during his Spring break. One today, and one next Saturday. I really can't believe they did that.

Breydon ended up coming up for Spring break. He lives 2 hoirs away from me. The really dumb thing is, they scheduled his first two practices during his Spring break. One today, and one next Saturday. I really can't believe they did that.

They really don't think people have lives. So many people take a vacation during spring break. That was a bad time to schedule their first practices.

They really don't think people have lives. So many people take a vacation during spring break. That was a bad time to schedule their first practices.
Yeah. Here's hoping the catcher's position is still open for him when he gets back. I'm sure it will be fine, but have yet to hear anything back from them after his mom told him he would be out of town for his break.

Back