Barbwire Chevy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandho

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
BARBWIRE CHEVY

I just finished painting this one for myself :breakdown .... I had to redeem myself of the mistakes I made on the barbwire Ford :doh:

I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out but I'll probably sell this one also.

Enjoy....... :cheers:

chevywire.jpg

chevywireA.jpg

chevywireB.jpg

chevywireC.jpg

chevywireD.jpg

chevywireE.jpg

chevywireF.jpg

chevywireG.jpg

chevywireH.jpg

chevywireI.jpg

chevywireJ.jpg

That looks awesome. Nice job.

very sick!!!! nice job man

I don't know if it is just my eyes, but it almost looks like real leather there on the bed. What is that?

Nice. The color change ghost flames look good. I like it much.

Hell of a job! What happened on the ford? You did a sweet job on this one.

I really like the colors you used overall and I like the ghost flames.

Tweak said:
I don't know if it is just my eyes, but it almost looks like real leather there on the bed. What is that?

That's Pro-Lines Chevy Silverado Part #3100-01.... It's molded with the true tonneau look :smoke: It's nice because it doesn't have any of the indents for body posts or engine provisions. :drool:

olds97_lss said:
Hell of a job! What happened on the ford?

The top color was crap. It started out pearl white. I hated that so I stripped it and repainted it pearl silver ... don't like that much better..... Plus it has too much over spray from a heavy hand while shadowing :doh: ......... I also don't like how the wire looks. :puke:
So I figured it best to just start over with a new body :shrug:

wire1.JPG

WTF are u talking about that body looks sick too!!!!

very nice....how did u do the barbwaire look? did u use a stencil or hand cut it?

The Chevy looks nice.

Yup... WTF man :nono: The ford body is nice. Send it to me :D

You are very talented with the an airbrush, That is one of the coolest paintjobs I have ever seen nice work!

savagefan04 said:
very nice....how did u do the barbwaire look? did u use a stencil or hand cut it?
Hand cut :thumbsup:
I drew the wire with Sharpies on the outside, cutout the liquid mask on the inside then brushed on the black lines and covered it with the chrome :smoke:

MyJeep said:
The Chevy looks nice.

Yup... WTF man :nono: The ford body is nice. Send it to me :D
I would but I painted that one for a friend of mine ........ I will however sell you the Chevy :contract:

JESSE G said:
You are very talented with the an airbrush, That is one of the coolest paintjobs I have ever seen nice work!
Thank you :cloud9:

You are very welcome. I want to try my hand and a custom paint job when I have the money to buy a body. I have the airbrush compressor and just about everything else, and I probally will need some more patience also lol

Sandho said:
I would but I painted that one for a friend of mine ........ I will however sell you the Chevy :contract:

I'm not a Chevy guy :p: So the Ford body is gone?

I am working on a CP2 body for over a month now. I wish I have the time .. only time ..... Now I need a body so bad because the stock body has been trashed. Duck tape holding it up for now.

Gotta love the Duck Tape. One of my most favorite tools lol

Dammmmmmnnnnnnn,wish i had that talent.back to the drawing board.

Back