associated 8.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No its sitting on my bump box

OK the video of the problem is on the Facebook page for this site check it out

Last edited:

Just checking :p I've done things like wondering why it won't start and realising I forgot to put fuel in...

I can't find the video, do you have link?

Got to rcnitrotalk on Facebook and click on posts to page its right under photos by page....and mine is the first post....my name is josh sonier

Got to rcnitrotalk on Facebook and click on posts to page its right under photos by page....and mine is the first post....my name is josh sonier
To me that just looks like the vibrations from the engines are causing the wheels to move, or it might be there's water in the wheels causing them to rotate to a certain point :)

She you give it throttle they spin faster and then when. I hit the brakes they will spin forwards when I give it throttle again

She you give it throttle they spin faster and then when. I hit the brakes they will spin forwards when I give it throttle again
so when you give it throttle the first time the wheels spin backwards, but then after you break they'll go forwards? A video of that would be good :)

The video was of the wheel spinning backwards as I revved the motor that's why I put a line on the wheel

QUOTE="josh4686, post: 1089830, member: 40081"]The video was of the wheel spinning backwards as I revved the motor that's why I put a line on the wheel[/QUOTE]
We Could do with one if above to see what's going on :)

OK what would be a good clutch I'm in between a reds or navarrosi

OK what would be a good clutch I'm in between a reds or navarrosi
They're both good clutches, so it's just you're opinion, but its pointless spending huge amounts if you're just a basher.

Let's just say I'm learning the ropes I have had the car for a month and I'm the guys that tries to buy the good stuff I don't want cheap...it tends to break more when its cheap..... But yes eventually I will start racing once I feel confident enough lol

Let's just say I'm learning the ropes I have had the car for a month and I'm the guys that tries to buy the good stuff I don't want cheap...it tends to break more when its cheap..... But yes eventually I will start racing once I feel confident enough lol
I'd recommend getting whatever you can, but to be prepared to have to replace shoes and maybe springs when it comes to racing, which can sometimes be less economical. :)