arrma lsd diffs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeithB13

RC Newbie
Reaction score
when you build lsd diffs they are not like open diffs there not smooth you can feel vibrations but its smooth i am new to this
is this normal?

That is normal. There should be 'drag' when you rotate the outputs in opposite directions. The thicker the diff 'fluid', the harder the drag.

Hey thanks it’s a Outcast exb 6S rear diff is open 10k centre diff lsd heavy 100,000 front diff is light lsd 10k this should be alright

The weight of the diff fluid depends more on what your doing with the vehicle, what surfaces you run on, and your driving style. More personal preference than anything.

The weights you mentioned are OK, yes. Those are weights I would run if on a high traction surface in a racing type application. I mainly bash and prefer heavier weights to get more of a locked diff feel but again, it's personal preference really. I use silicone ear plugs instead of diff fluid in my 6s Notorious and 8s exb outcast.

The weight of the diff fluid depends more on what your doing with the vehicle, what surfaces you run on, and your driving style. More personal preference than anything.

The weights you mentioned are OK, yes. Those are weights I would run if on a high traction surface in a racing type application. I mainly bash and prefer heavier weights to get more of a locked diff feel but again, it's personal preference really. I use silicone ear plugs instead of diff fluid in my 6s Notorious and 8s exb outcast.
Hey thanks for the help its all built hot racing diff cases cover sway cover center diff supports and steering bell cranks and servo saver and OMG R4 40BF looking forward for first outing tomorrow again thank greatly appreciated

Back