Are Liperior batteries from RCBattery any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke66

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
so, I'm wondering of these batteries are any good. they kinda look cheap, seem cheap, and, well, are cheap. 35$ for a 3300mah 4S 50C battery seems too good to be true. sounds like it would be perfect for the STASH. except for the short runtime. but i could pick up 3 of them for the price of one from anyone else. i really just need tp know if anyone uses these. they seem to be the best bang for the buck put there.

so, I'm wondering of these batteries are any good. they kinda look cheap, seem cheap, and, well, are cheap. 35$ for a 3300mah 4S 50C battery seems too good to be true. sounds like it would be perfect for the STASH. except for the short runtime. but i could pick up 3 of them for the price of one from anyone else. i really just need tp know if anyone uses these. they seem to be the best bang for the buck put there.
Personally I would go with cnhl but I don’t have experience with either but if you want more info I would look at greys Lipo tests. The reason I would go with cnhl is because if is what some of the main speed runners like Raz Shifran uses cnhl for his speed cars.

I have a lot of the yellow liperior lipo's and they are great. The best performing packs out of all I've tried. I highly recommend them.

There is a thread on this forum where a member here did extensive lipo testing and they were among the top rated lipo's, especially considering how cheap they are.

Back