Anyone Try This Cheap Indoor Heli?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price of all the cheap heli's I've destroyed at home would add up to this🤣

Maybe it's an anomaly but the one I got is awesome! I think trying the smaller [yellow] one first got me primed.

I did "trim" some of the houseplants, tho 😶

I meant that I could better have the one you bought instead of spending money on these $4 cheapo's🙃 But a reason for why they died so quickly might be because I was 7~8 years old and my fly skills were from the ground to the roof🤣

I’m scared of Helis I have one and crap ton money into it. Just too scared to fly it. If anyone is in the market for let me know it’s actually real nice all custom 😉

I’m scared of Helis I have one and crap ton money into it. Just too scared to fly it. If anyone is in the market for let me know it’s actually real nice all custom 😉
I m waiting for you to unload the batmobile 😉
I meant that I could better have the one you bought instead of spending money on these $4 cheapo's🙃 But a reason for why they died so quickly might be because I was 7~8 years old and my fly skills were from the ground to the roof🤣
😂

Starting bid $30. 😁