any one got a crotch rocket??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the longer i sat there and looked at the dog and listened to that kid the more i started to laugh.

LOL that was acatually funny and gross at the same time man. LOL nice

Is it just me or is something about that picture creepy?

It sounds more like a Formula 1 to me but ya for some reason it got more funny and more funny.

that clip has been floating around for some time. Originally it was associated a with a pic of a formula F-1 car. Andretti I think.

Originally posted by robriguez
that clip has been floating around for some time. Originally it was associated a with a pic of a formula F-1 car. Andretti I think.
Yes, it's called the insanity test. You were suppose to look at it and not laugh, so far my dad is the only one to not laugh mainly because he thinks anything I think is funny is stupid. I can make it to the back fire and then i die.

for some reason i didnt think it was that funny either:\ the only part that was a little funny was wen they made the noise of the rpms going up then down real fast

i shall get a real crotch rocket some day :)

i fancy the honda 600cbr rr

I want a crotch rocket when i turn 18 my dad said i am thinking somewhere in the range of Ducati Monster,kinda funny pic to

Originally posted by nitroking
I want a crotch rocket when i turn 18 my dad said i am thinking somewhere in the range of Ducati Monster,kinda funny pic to
Yeeeeeah, you get a Ducati and I'm not a post whore.

Man my cuz got one for i think $22,000 off a guy near me becaue the guy had back problem from a crash with the bike and nobody else wanted one because the are insanely fast he had his up to a buck 50 with me on it and it still wnated to go

Ohh man what I would do for a Ducati!! but thats WAY out of my price range.

Originally posted by nitroking
Man my cuz got one for i think $22,000 off a guy near me becaue the guy had back problem from a crash with the bike and nobody else wanted one because the are insanely fast he had his up to a buck 50 with me on it and it still wnated to go
Anything over 160 or so on a motocycle is not needed unless on a closed cousrse. ASk RS43drifter about the incidents he's seen before. His dad racers drag bikes.

yea I've seen some bad wrecks like the one in huntsville this women running a progas bike on a 1/8 th mile track and it was a good run untill she hit her breaks it locked the slick up and started bouncing at 140 mph ok she falls off the bike is spinning on its side and then bam the wheelie bars hit her on top of the head this was just a month ago she is still in critical condition,

i have seen street bikes wrecks too, i was in nashville at the king of the hill bike race held yearly. ok so its time for the wheelie compatition well this guy on a kawasaki zx-11 at about 100 mph flipped and his head got cought between the post that hold up the gard rails and it justs about cuts his head off sorry to say he died on the spot.

ok at the same track but in october when NHRA was there i saw a prostock bike go down at 200 mph it was scary at first but when i saw the guy running for his bike that was still sliding down the track at like 100 or so the guy hit the ground bounced up and hit the ground running fast as hell you know because he was still moving fast each step he took there was like a 15 foot gap between each step lol it was funny now knowing that he was not hurt.

thats just a few of the wrecks I've seen i counted them up and I've seen like 30 or so some of them i dont wonna rember

it was realy funny to me!! my mom almost suffocated she was laughing so hard!!